UP Jansunwai Portal 2024 :- Hello friends, this portal has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government. While launching this portal, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji has launched this portal. Through this facility, any person of the state can register his complaint online and the department related to it will get all your information. Problems will be resolved within the stipulated time. We know that in our country, people working in government offices have to spend a lot of time and face many problems. Through this UP Jansunwai Complaint Online Portal, all the problems of the citizens will be resolved as soon as possible so that the people of the state can Citizens should not face any problem.
Through Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal, any kind of problem of all of you will be resolved through online portal. If you also want to get more information about this portal, how is Jansunwai under it, how is the application process. We are going to give all the information related to this to all of you through this article, so you must read this article till the end so that you can also get all the information about Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal.
UP Jansunwai Portal 2024
Through the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai portal, all those citizens who are facing any kind of difficulties in the work related to the government department will get help and there are many such government departments in the state due to which the citizens of Uttar Pradesh are facing many problems. For all these problems one has to face, the government can easily file a complaint through the portal jansunwai.up.nic.in. Through the concerned department of Jansunwai UP, the complaining citizens get their problems resolved in the shortest possible time. Till the time the complaint of the citizens is resolved, the citizens can easily check the complaint status on UP Jansunwai Complaint Online. To provide this facility to the people, Chief Minister Helpline Number 1076 has been started by the government. Which will be used by every citizen of the state.
objective of Jansunwai Portal
We know that in our country, most of the citizens are troubled by the activities of the government offices. In such a situation, the citizens have to face many problems like the citizens suffer loss in time and money, some people in the government departments are also like this. UP Jansunwai Portal 2024 Those who deliberately harass the citizens and do not solve their problems on time, in view of all this, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched the Qualified Jansunwai Portal to provide people with department related problems to maintain law and order. Through this portal UP Jansunwai Portal 2024, the complaints of all the people of the state can be easily explained. Corruption can be stopped under this portal. Sudesh, the door of the state government, has to reach out to all the people to get the benefits of Jansunwai portal so that any kind of problems can be solved as soon as possible.
key Highlights of UP Jansunwai Portal
|Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai
|👤 Chief Officer
|Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
|Uttar Pradesh Lok Shikayat Vibhag (Public Grievance Department)
|📈 Scheme Status
|Resolution of Issues
|📝 Registration Type
|Online and Phone
Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing Migrant Laborer Registration
On this online portal, the state government is providing facility to the migrant laborers to register. As you all know that due to Coronavirus, the entire country was closed due to which people working in other states were stuck if they were from other state. If you want to come to Uttar Pradesh from Uttar Pradesh and other states then all of them can register themselves as UP Jansunwai Complaint Online by visiting the official website of this portal.
UP Jansunwai Portal/App
The laborers of the state who are stuck in other states due to the lockdown and those who want to go out of the state to other states can register on the Jansunwai portal. Registration on this portal has been started from 5 pm onwards and Johnson Bhai Registration done on the portal will not be considered as permission to travel. Information will be made available to the applicant after getting permission from the competent level. This facility is being made available on the Android app of Jansunwai portal from noon on Tuesday, 5th May.
UP Jansunwai Portal
Let us tell you that Uttar Pradesh is ahead of all other states of the country in criminal cases. The government is trying its best to stop criminal incidents and to fulfill this purpose, the Jansunwai portal has been started by the UP government. Through this Jansunwai portal of the state, all of you can register your UP Jansunwai Complaint Online complaint online sitting at home and the departments related to it will solve your problem themselves and you can get the solution to your problems in time. And you can also see the complaint status.
UP Jansunwai Portal Statistics
|🕒 Pending references
Complaints not accepted on Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
- Matters related to right to information
- case pending in court
- Demand for financial assistance or job
- Service related matters of Government servants unless they have exhausted the options available in the Department.
UP Jansunwai Portal Complaint Types
Citizens of Uttar Pradesh can currently file only three complaints which we have given below. Read these complaints carefully and register your complaint online.
- To get information about government schemes
- Complaint related to public problem
- Complaint related to public demands
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Online Complaint Registration Process
Any person who wants to register his complaint through this Jansunwai portal will have to follow all the methods given below carefully.
- first of all you Jansunwai Online Portal and its official website But after visiting, its home page will open in front of you.
- After going to its home page you will complaint registration The option will appear, you have to click on this option.
- After this, some information will appear in front of you, from which you will be told under which subjects your complaint will not be considered.
- After this you will have to enter consent and then submitted After clicking on the option, you will have to enter your email ID and mobile number for your online registration and then enter the captcha code and click on the submit option.
- After this, OTP will be sent after verifying your email ID and mobile number. Then you have to enter OTP in the OTP box and click on submit option.
- After this, the application form for public hearing registration will open in front of you. You will have to enter all the information carefully from this application form and you can file the complaint online, after this you have to click on the submit option.
- After registration, the registration number has to be noted down in case a complaint is filed.
UP Jansunwai Portal complaint status
If you want to know the status of the online complaint made by the people who have registered the complaint UP Jansunwai Complaint Online in Jansunwai Complaint Registration by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, then you should follow all the methods given below carefully step by step.
- UP Jansunwai is the first place where you can see the complaint of clawback through Jansunwai. official website will go on.
- After this, its official website will open in front of you and its home page will open.
- On its home page, you will see the option of track complaint status, you have to click on this option.
- After this, a form will open on which you will have to enter your mobile number, email ID and then you have to enter the security pin and then click on the submit option.
- After this you can easily check the status of the complaint made by you.
So friends, how did you like it? UP Jansunwai Portal 2024 Do not forget to tell us this information regarding this article in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article then do let us know. And friends, if you liked this article then like and comment and also share it with your friends.
FAQ Related UP Jansunwai Portal 2024
Complain through Jansunwai portal https://jansunwai.up.nic.in/, Complain by calling helpline number 1076.
Citizens can reach the CM Helpline by dialing the toll-free number – 1076 and submit complaints or demands or suggestions through the Helpline Call Center Executives (CCEs) on the Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS), also known as Jansunwai. You can enter your references.
report for disposal 07 days It will be compulsorily mentioned in the reference, otherwise that reference will be counted as defaulter. The uploaded report will be available in 'Report received from subordinate, approval pending' in the login of the superior officer, on which approval/objection will be made by the superior officer within 07 days of receipt of the report.
The UP government is trying to stop criminal incidents in the state and bring transparency in government work., To fulfill this purpose, the UP government has started the Jansunwai portal. People of the state can lodge their complaints online with the help of internet sitting at home through Jansunwai portal.