UP CM fellowship 2024 :- Hello friends, I welcome all of you in this article as I tell you that there are many schemes being implemented by the Uttar Pradesh government to provide a new employment to all the youth of the state and to eliminate unemployment in Uttar Pradesh. Such schemes are being operated in this direction. A new scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath. The name of this scheme is UP CM Fellowship Yojana. Under this scheme, the Urban Development Department has started the process of online application from December 4. All the interested youth of Raj can take part under the Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme and apply online by visiting the official website of the Urban Development Department. All of them from the gym will receive some money every month from the government in the form of financial assistance. Today, through this article, we are going to give all the information related to the UP CM fellowship program to all the youth.
so that you too UP CM fellowship 2024 To be able to apply for this, you should know what is the eligibility for this and in which areas the benefit will be given. We are going to give you all the information related to the work through this article, so if you want to take advantage of this scheme. If you want, then definitely read our article till the end.
UP CM fellowship 2024
By the government of Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has started the UP CM fellowship program to provide employment to all the youth of the state. Under this program, youth will be actively involved in urban development plan management and monitoring so that all Young citizens will be empowered to contribute to self-reliant ideas, innovation and development. Under this process, all the youth up to 40 years of age can apply under this scheme and if they are selected. UP CM Fellowship Yojana, they will be given the benefit of salary along with other facilities by the government every month. On the instructions of CM Yogi Adityanath, the Urban Development Department of the state government has taken another step towards the development of the state. Under this, 4 Online application for UP CM fellowship program has been started from December 2023.
Key Highlights Of UP CM Fellowship Program
|Name of article
|🌐 UP CM Fellowship
|Celebrating by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
|🏢Urban Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh
|👨🎓 Young citizens of the state
|🌱 Creating new employment opportunities in small towns and increasing basic urban facilities.
|💰 40 thousand rupees and a tablet every month
Objective of Deputy Chief Minister Fellowship Program
The main objective of the Deputy Chief Minister Fellowship Program started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Adityanath is to make all the youth and citizens of the state active participants in urban development plan management and monitoring and to create employment opportunities in small cities. Providing new opportunities, increasing basic urban facilities, not only the programs under the Less Neighbors Program but also will eliminate the lack of enthusiasm and motivation among the youth. The Chief Minister Fellowship Program will provide a new opportunity on the partnership and skill development of all the youth of the state in the urban areas of Uttar Pradesh. Sati will play an important role in development, unemployment rate will reduce under Raj.
You will get ₹40000 every month
All the youth selected under the Up CM Philosophy Program will be given ₹ 40,000 every month. For this, a tablet will also be provided. Not only this, the government will also provide accommodation allowance to all the youth under this program. Will be given so that they can join this program without any problem. UP CM Fellowship Yojana: This will improve the financial condition of all those youth. Under the Chief Minister Fellowship Program, those who have minimum 60% marks in first class graduation from a recognized university will be given this benefit.
Main focus will be on these students under UP CM fellowship
- urban infrastructure
- social infrastructure
- urban local governance
- Economic Opportunity
- Climate and Disaster
UP became the first state for this program
Uttar Pradesh has become the first state in the country to start a development project like Aspirational City Scheme which is giving an opportunity to the youth and citizens to become active participants in civic development plan management and monitoring. The direction named CM Fellowship will make a significant contribution. UP CM Fellowship Yojana will move towards activism of youth in scheme management and monitoring.
Eligibility for UP Chief Minister Fellowship Program
- Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh can apply under the UP Chief Minister Fellowship Program.
- For the M Philosopher program, the applicant must have a bachelor's degree or above in the relevant field.
- The maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years.
- The applicant should have the ability to work with computers as well as information and communication technology.
- Should be proficient in speaking and learning Hindi and English.
Documents required for UP CM fellowship
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- educational qualification document
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- bank account passbook
- email id
Process to register for UP Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2024
To apply under the UP CM fellowship program, all the youth will have to follow the online process for which we are going to give complete information step by step.
- First of all, you should visit the Urban Development Department of Uttar Pradesh Government. official website will go on.
- After this the home page of this website will open in front of you.
- On its home page you will be given all the directions and instructions given below, you have to read them carefully.
- After reading all the guidelines and instructions carefully, you have to click on Proceed to give your consent.
- After clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to carefully enter all the documents asked from you in this form.
- After entering all the information carefully, you will have to upload your photo.
- After this you also upload your signature.
- After giving all the information, you have to go to the submit option and click on it.
- In this way you can apply for the Deputy Chief Minister Fellowship Programme.
Process to login under the program
- First of all you should know about Urban Development Department of Uttar Pradesh Government. official website will go on.
- After going to the home page of this website, the candidate login option will appear, you have to click on that option.
- Now you have to enter your application number and password to login under the CM Fellowship program.
- After this you will have to enter the given captcha code.
- In this way you have successfully logged in for the Chief Minister City Fellowship Program.
What is UP CM Fellowship Statement of Purpose?
Applicants are required to upload a statement of purpose while applying under the UP CM Fellowship Programme. You have to explain in 300 to 500 words why you should be selected under the CM Fellowship Programme. Your screening will be done based on these details. Therefore, it is important that you write your objective statement very carefully and thoroughly and upload it. So that you can be selected and if selected, you can get the benefit of a salary of Rs 40,000 per month and a tablet for work. Besides, the youth selected for accommodation and internment will also get allowance.
So friends, how did you like it? UP CM fellowship 2024 Do not forget to tell us this information regarding this article in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article then do let us know. And friends, if you liked this article then like and comment and also share it with your friends.
FAQ Related UP CM fellowship 2024
Objective of Chief Minister Fellowship Program To provide a unique opportunity to the youth of the state to participate in policy, management, implementation, monitoring functions with the government.
FET or Fellowship Entrance Examination is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination for admission to various fellowship programs offered under NBE. UP CM Fellowship Yojana National Board of Examination (NBE) is the authority to conduct FET, which is an entrance examination for admission to post-doctoral FNB programme/course.
The main objective of UP CM Fellowship is to provide an opportunity to the youth and citizens of the state to become active participants in urban development, planning, management and monitoring. Besides, the unemployment rate has to be reduced by providing employment to the youth of the state.
You can register online for UP CM Fellowship Program on the official website of Urban Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh. Whose information is given in the above article.