Name Saraswati Yojana 2024 :- Hello friends, I welcome you all in this article, as I tell you all, Gujarat government has presented its budget for the financial year 2024-25, which is considered to be the biggest budget till date. Finance Minister Kanu Bhai Desai has announced Namo Saraswati Scheme in the House to promote girl education. Under Namo Saraswati Scheme, a scholarship of Rs 25,000 will be given to poor and middle class girl students of the state, so that the girl students can be encouraged to pursue higher education.
To get complete information about Namo Saraswati Yojana 2024, you will have to read this article carefully. We will discuss here all the issues like how to apply to get the benefit of scholarship under this scheme and who can be eligible for it. So let us know what is Namo Saraswati Scheme and how can one benefit from it.
Name Saraswati Yojana 2024
Gujarat government has launched Namo Saraswati scheme to promote the education of daughters. Under this scheme, a scholarship of Rs 25,000 will be given to girl students taking science stream in class 11 and 12 in recognized schools of the state. This scheme is for poor and middle class girl students so that they do not face any difficulty in completing their education. Girl students of all castes can avail the benefits of this scheme.
The scholarship amount provided by the government under Namo Saraswati Scheme will be sent directly to the bank account of the girl students. This scheme will increase the enrollment rate of girl students in science faculty in the state and encourage girl students to make their future in the field of science and technology.
🔸 Gujarat government ensuring a bright future for the youth in the field of science.
🔸 Namo Saraswati Yojana will increase the prevalence of science education in Gujarat.
— Bhupendra Patel (@Bhupendrapbjp) February 2, 2024
Key Highlights Of Namo Saraswati Yojana
|📜 Scheme Name
|Namo Saraswati Yojana
|🚀 Initiated By
|Government of Gujarat
|Science students in Class 11 and 12
|Promote girls' education
|💸 Scholarship Amount
|📄 Application Process
Objective of Namo Saraswati Yojana
Gujarat government has kept the main objective of promoting girl education in the state by launching Namo Saraswati Scheme. This will ensure that all the children of the state can get good quality education, irrespective of their social and economic status. Through this scheme, the quality of education will improve and girl students will get an opportunity to make their career in the field of science and technology. This will shape their future and they will be able to become self-reliant and pursue higher education.
Budget provision of Rs 250 crore
Under Namo Saraswati Scheme, Gujarat Government has made a provision of scholarship of Rs 15 to 25 thousand for girl students studying in Science stream of class 11 and 12. Under this scheme, scholarship up to Rs 25 will be given to girls every year. This scheme will be operated in the entire state of Gujarat so that girl students studying in science stream can get the benefit of scholarship in any recognized school. For this, a budget of Rs 250 crore has been given to the girl students of class 11 and 12.
Benefits and features of Namo Saraswati Yojana
- Namo Saraswati Yojana has been launched by the Government of Gujarat for girl child education.
- Under this scheme, scholarship will be given to poor and middle class girl students studying science in class 11 and 12.
- Scholarship of Rs 15 to 25 thousand will be given to girl students taking science stream in Gujarat Board.
- This scholarship amount will be deposited in the bank account of the girl students.
- Under Namo Saraswati Yojana, a budget provision of Rs 250 crore has been made for financial assistance.
- This scheme will encourage girl students in science stream and they will also get financial assistance.
- This scheme will motivate girl students to pursue higher education.
Eligibility for Namo Saraswati Scheme
- For Namo Saraswati Scheme, it is necessary to be a native of Gujarat state.
- Under this scheme, only girl students taking science stream in class 11th and 12th will be eligible.
- Girl students who have secured more than 50% marks in 10th board and have taken admission in Science Faculty. Will be eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the student's family should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- The applicant student should be studying in a government or non-government aided school.
Documents required for Namo Saraswati Yojana 2024
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- school Certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply under Namo Saraswati Scheme 2024?
Students studying science stream from recognized Gujarat school can avail benefits under Namo Saraswati Scheme. The procedure to apply is as follows:
- First of all you should go to the official website of Gujarat Government.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Click on the option of Namo Saraswati Yojana on the home page.
- Fill the application form and provide the required information like student name, contact number, village/ward, district, and class.
- After entering all the information, you have to click on Submit option.
Thus, you can apply under Namo Saraswati Yojana 2024.
so friends how are you Name Saraswati Yojana 2024 Do not forget to tell us this information regarding this article in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article then do let us know. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment on it and also share it with friends.
FAQ Related Namo Saraswati Yojana 2024
Gujarat Finance Minister Kanubhai Desai presented the government's annual budget of Rs 3 lakh 32 thousand crore for the year 2024–2025. Namo Lakshmi Namo Saraswati and Namoshree schemes have been started in the name of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the surplus budget of Rs 9821 crore.
The benefit of Namo Saraswati Yojana 2024 will be available to the girl students studying in science stream in class 11th and 12th of the state.
The scheme was announced by Finance Minister Kanubhai Desai in the budget for 2024-25. Under the scheme, financial assistance of ₹12,000 per year will be provided to girl students studying in science stream from class 9th to 12th.
A budget of Rs 250 crore has been set for the Namo Saraswati scheme by the Gujarat government.