Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2024 :- Hello friends, I welcome you all in this article as I tell you that Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2024 is a scheme which has been started by our beloved Prime Minister, under which the Government of India is providing self-employment to the unemployed youth. Is providing loan assistance for. Under this scheme, unemployed youth who want to start their own employment get a chance to avail the benefits of this scheme. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then let us give you complete information about this scheme today.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2024
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2024 is an important scheme of the Indian Government which provides financial assistance to unemployed youth for self-employment. Under this scheme, the government will provide training to the youth and give them the opportunity to get loans at low interest rates so that they can start their own businesses. Under the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the youth who complete the training so that they can start their business. The government has also launched the official website for the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2024 through which registration for the scheme can be done. The main objective of this Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2024 is to provide financial assistance for self-employment to unemployed youth and women so that they can start their own business.
Objective of PM Employment Scheme 2024
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Rozgar Yojana 2024 is to help the unemployed youth of the country by providing loans to start businesses. The main objective of starting this scheme was to reduce the increasing unemployment in the country. Through this scheme, the government wanted the educated youth to move towards progress and make them self-reliant by getting employment. Under this scheme, the government wanted the unemployed youth to get a boost to their business. Under this scheme, the government aimed to eliminate hunger and help unemployed youth.
Key Highlights Of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
|👷 Scheme Name
|Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana (PMRY 2024)
|🚀 Initiated By
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Loan for starting a business
|Unemployed educated youth of the country
|To provide loans at low interest rates
|📄 Application Process
|Central Government Schemes
Interest under PM Employment Scheme 2024
Under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, the government will charge different interest rates on different amounts. The Reserve Bank will issue these instructions from time to time. As per the current instructions, if you take a loan under the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana, you will have to pay 12% interest on Rs 25000, 15.5% interest on Rs 25000, Rs 100000 and the interest rate also increases as the loan amount increases.
Changes and main facts under PMRY scheme
- Under this scheme, the age limit for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and women has been increased from 35 years to 45 years, only after this the benefits will be provided to the citizens.
- The educational qualification under PMEGP scheme has been reduced from 10th class to 8th class, now citizens with 8th class can avail the benefits.
- It has been told by the Central Government that the maximum limit of cost per project is also Rs 1 lakh. Increased from Rs 2 lakh. The tax has been increased to Rs 5 lakh and each group can be given a maximum of Rs 5 lakh.
- Agriculture and allied activities will be covered by this scheme and direct agricultural activities will be linked. Such as fertilizer and its purchase, growing crops, etc.
- According to this scheme, subsidy ranging from 10% to 20% will be provided to the beneficiaries by the Central Government.
- Economically weaker sections and unemployed youth and girls can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, loans up to Rs 10 lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries by the Central Government through banks.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant's family should not exceed Rs 40,000.
- Beneficiaries belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category will be given 22.5% reservation and beneficiaries belonging to backward class will be given 27% reservation.
- The total cost of the business started by the youth of the country should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
Industries set up under Prime Minister's Scheme
- mineral based industries
- Engineering and non-conventional energy
- chemical based industry
- clothing industry
- forest based industry
- Agro-based and food industries
- service industry
Benefits to youth under Prime Minister Employment Scheme
- PM Employment Scheme Under this, 10% to 20% subsidy will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- Banks will provide loans up to Rs 1000000 from the Central Government to the beneficiaries through the scheme.
- Through this scheme, businesses will be started to develop unemployed youth.
- To remove unemployment from the country, Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2024 has been prepared by the Government of India and the youth who are currently unemployed should do their own business and eradicate unemployment from the country.
- The PMKY scheme will be implemented by the Central Government.
- All those beneficiaries will be trained. Those who want to employ themselves through this scheme. This training tenure will be from 15 to 20 days.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, priority will be given to women for employment.
- Under this scheme, the Central Government will examine the operation of the scheme through quarterly, state level and PMYR committees.
- If you want to cover a project up to Rs 1000000 through the scheme. Then you can take advantage of the scheme by forming a partnership with two or more eligible persons.
- The sectors of tea gardens, fisheries, poultry, piggery and horticulture have been promoted under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana.
- Many agencies will run this scheme. All those agencies will be in metropolitan cities of the country.
- Under the scheme, reservation has been envisaged for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Eligibility to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
- The age of the person applying should be between 18 to 40 years. Under this scheme, the applicant must have passed at least 8 classes.
- The applicant must have a permanent residence certificate for 3 years. Under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, 10 years relaxation is given for women, ex-servicemen, Vikings, SC/ST category people,
- This means that these people can apply for the next 10 years even after the age of 35 years. The family monthly income of the person applying under this scheme should not exceed Rs 40 thousand.
- The applicant should not have taken loan from any bank before.
Documents required for application
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- identity card
- start a business to start
- mobile number
How to apply for Prime Minister Employment Scheme 2024?
Applicants willing to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2024 have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you need to know about Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana. official website will go on. By going there the home page of the website can be seen.
- Download the application form from the official website of PMRE. After filling the form, submit all the documents along with the application form to the bank.
- The application form and documents will be verified by the bank and then you will be contacted within 1 week.
- You will be given a loan and your business will be ready to start.
so friends how are you Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2024 Do not forget to tell us this information regarding this article in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article then do let us know. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment on it and also share it with friends.
FAQ Related Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2024
Prime Minister Employment Srijan Program (PMEGP) is a credit-linked subsidy program launched by the Ministry of MSME in both rural and urban areas. employment Has been started to create opportunities. This Plan Under this, Rs 20 lakh will be given to unemployed youth to start their own business. to Rs 50 lakh Loan Are being given.
the scheme Is for all educated unemployed persons aged 18-35 years, with age relaxation of 10 years for SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped persons and women, The scheme envisages 22.5% reservation for SC/ST and 27% for Other Backward Classes (OBC).
To the young men/women willing to take benefit from the Prime Minister's Employment Scheme One should go to the District Industries Center to get detailed information about the scheme and apply from there by providing the prescribed form., The applicant must attach residential, income and caste certificates with his application.
right answer 1993 Is. Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) was launched in 1993. It was started to provide self-employment to the educated youth and women of India. Rojgar Yojana 2024 This scheme provides concessional financial assistance to set up self-employment ventures in manufacturing, trading and service sectors.