Short Information :- If you are also unemployed and looking for a good employment then recently by the Central Government Agniveer Recruitment Scheme 2024 Under this scheme, all the youth of the country have been recruited in the Indian Armed Forces, Indian Service, Navy or Air Service. If you want, you can apply under this recruitment and avail the benefits and get good employment. . For Agniveer Bharti Apply Online, you must read this article till the end.
New Update :- All the youth recruited in the service through this Agniveer Bharti Yojana 2024 Apply Online started by the Central Government will be known as Agni Veer and they will be kept in the service for a total period of 4 years. Citizens will be known as Agni Veer, along with this, Agni Veer will also be given a statue of Rs 30,000 as salary and all the benefits that other soldiers get. Under the Agni Veer Bharti started by the Central Government, a total of 46,000 Agni Veers will be recruited this year. Recruitment will be done among all the recruits of Army, Air Service and Navy.
Highlights Of Agniveer Recruitment 2024
|🏷 Scheme Name
|Agniveer Recruitment Scheme
|🚀 Initiated By
|Ministry of Defense
|📅 Indian Army Agniveer Notification 2024
|📅 Indian Army Agniveer Application Form 2024 Start Date
|Youth citizens of India
|📝 Application Process
|Recruitment of young citizens in major armed forces
|Appointment in armed forces
|Central Government Schemes
Agniveer Recruitment 2024
Through this Agniveer Bharti Yojana 2024 Apply Online, launched by the Union Defense Ministry, all the young citizens of the central country will get the opportunity to serve their country by taking recruitment in the service, along with this, the selected citizens of Agniveer C Recruitment Center will be given the name of Agneepath. Will be known and will provide their service in the army for a total period of 4 years. Under this scheme, the fire warriors selected under this scheme will be given intake finance after completion of 4 years of tenure and along with this, they will get a salary of ₹ 30000 for their videos. All the benefits received by the statue and other soldiers will also be given. Under this Agni Veer Bharti started by the Central Government, this year a total of 46000 Agni Veer will be recruited in all the defense forces, Army, Air Service and Navy.
the main purpose
Agni Veer Seva Bharti was started by the Ministry of Defense. Its main objective is to provide an opportunity to all the young citizens of the country to enroll in the Indian Armed Forces and through this scheme started by the Ministry of Defense, to help the people of the country. Under all the rules, young citizens can easily fulfill their dream of serving in the Chief Satra Bal. For this, they do not need to give any kind of entrance examination. Under this scheme, the selected young candidates will serve in the Armed Forces for a total of 4 years. Service will be provided and after the completion of their tenure, they will be released from service. Along with this, under this scheme, Agni Veers will receive an amount of Rs 11.71 lakh after their induction.
common entrance examination
- All such candidates who meet the medical criteria prescribed by Rakshabandhan will also have to appear for the Common Entrance Examination for Agni Veer Bharti.
- Information about the date and time of the Common Entrance Examination will be made available to the candidates who have completed the Medical Examination.
- Along with this, negative marks will also be given for wrong answers given by the candidates in the Common Entrance Examination.
- Under the Agniveer Bharti Yojana 2024 Apply Online launched by the government, fire warriors will be recruited into the defense force under the Army Act 1950.
- It is mandatory for Agniveers to complete all the medical prescriptions prescribed by Rakshabandhan.
- After the selected Agniveers are released from service, they will not be provided any kind of pension or gifts like permanent soldiers.
- Along with this, Agniveero recruited through this scheme can be appointed in any regiment.
- After completion of the tenure of Agniveero, 25% of the eligible Agniveero from their bench will be appointed as permanent soldiers in the Indian Armed Forces.
- Agniveers appointed as permanent soldiers will have to render their military service in the defense forces for the next 15 years.
- Under Agniveer Bharti Yojana 2024 Apply Online, the selected firefighters will be provided 30 annual leave and sick leave on medical advice.
- Firefighters who belong to a particular community are allowed to get tattoos.
Benefits and Features
- Interested candidates will not be required to appear for any type of entrance examination to get recruited under this scheme of the Central Government.
- To be recruited under this scheme launched by the Defense Ministry, young citizens will have to fulfill all the medical criteria set by the Defense Forces.
- Through the Central Government's Agniveer Bharti Yojana 2024 Apply Online, candidates will be provided the opportunity to join the Defense Forces for a period of four years to serve the country.
- The youth selected through this scheme will be called Agnivar who will be able to serve in the Indian Army for 4 years.
- Under this scheme of the Defense Ministry, the selected fire warriors will be provided necessary training to become professional soldiers.
- Under this scheme, only young citizens between the age of 17.5 years to 21 years will be considered eligible to apply.
- Under this scheme of the Central Government, young candidates will be provided a salary of Rs 30,000 per month.
- Along with this, under this scheme, Agniveero will also be provided the benefits of all the allowances received by other soldiers.
- Under this scheme of the Government of India, the selected fire warriors will also be provided medical facilities through service hospital.
- Under this scheme of the Defense Ministry, fire warriors will be provided 30 annual leaves and sick leave on the basis of medical advice.
- Along with this, Agniveero will be relieved from his service after his four years of service.
- Under this scheme, certificates and awards will also be given to the retired firefighters for their tenure.
- Under the Central Government's Agniveer recruitment, Agniveer will not be provided any pension facility after his tenure, instead of pension, he will be provided the benefit of a lump sum amount.
- An amount of Rs 11.7 lakh will be provided to Agniveer as a lump sum which will be completely tax free.
- Through this scheme, various types of career options will be available to the Agniveeros after retirement, with the help of which they can secure their future life.
- Along with this, the Indian Army can also appoint 25% of the Agniveers as permanent soldiers after the completion of their tenure.
- Under this scheme of the Central Government, insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh will also be provided to Agniveero, which will be provided to the family of Agniveero in case of his death.
- The Government of India has set a target of recruiting a total of 46 thousand Agniveers in the defense forces under this scheme this year.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- passport size photo
- medical certificate
- mobile number
If you want to apply, then you can complete the process of applying as Agneepath for Land, Air Service and Navy respectively by following these easy steps which are as follows:-
- First of all you have to go to Indian Army Service. official website After this the home page of the official website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of this website, you will have to click on the option of Agniveer Recruitment, after which an application form will open on your screen.
- Now after entering the details of all the necessary information asked in this application form, you will have to upload all the important documents asked from you.
- After this you will have to click on the submit option, after this you can apply online under Agneepath Bharti Yojana.
- First of all you need to know about Indian Air Service. official website After this the home page will open in front of you on its official website.
- On the home page of this website, you have to click on the option of Agneepath, after this an application form will open on the screen.
- Now you have to carefully enter all the necessary information asked in this application form. After this you have to upload all the important documents required.
- After this you have to click on the submit option after which you have to click on the option of Agni Veer recruitment.
- First of all you have to serve the Indian people. official website You will have to go to it and its official website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of this website, you have to click on the option of Agni Veer Recruitment, after which an application form will open on your screen.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary information asked in this application form such as your name, mobile number, email ID etc.
- After this, you will be asked to upload the necessary information and important documents, now you have to click on the submit option.
- In this way you can apply online under Agni Veer Sena Bharti.
Discharge for Agniveer Recruitment Scheme
- According to the Agniveer Recruitment Scheme, Agniveer will be retired after completion of his 4-year tenure.
- Under this scheme, the amount of service fund will be paid to the retired fire warriors.
- Apart from this, no pension or guarantee will be given to the fire fighters.
- The benefits given to Canteen Store Department Facility Exemption Status, Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme and other pensioners will also not be given to the fire fighters.
- Apart from this, if any Agni Veer makes the secret information of the service public or tells it to anyone, action can be taken against the Agni Veer under the Cigarettes Act 1923.
Benefits given after completion of 4 years
- Under this scheme, after the completion of the period of 4 years, will the engineers be given service fund package?
- Agniveer will also be given a skill certificate in which all the information related to his scale can be obtained.
- Apart from this, if a person joins the service after completing 10th class for recharge, then after completion of the period of 4 years, he will be given a certificate of passing 12th class.
Agniveer Recruitment Scheme 2024 recruits soldiers for a tenure of 4 years in the army. Online applications will be accepted from February 13 to March 21. The selection will be in two stages: Online Examination and Physical Examination. Firefighters will get good salary, allowances, training and financial package for the future. Youth aged 17.5-21 years who want an opportunity to serve the country and an exciting career can apply.
FAQ Related Agniveer Bharti Yojana 2024
According to the official website there will be around 25000 posts for Indian Army Agniveer Online Form 2024. And all those candidates who have qualified in the respective examination can apply online for this recruitment. Army Agniveer Online Registration Application 13 February 2024 Are going to start from.
Height at least 169 cm, weight at least 50 kg And chest should be at least 77 cm (82 cm when expanded). – Height should be at least 169 cm, weight should be at least 50 kg and chest should be at least 77 cm (82 cm when expanded).
For this you should know about Agniveer eligibility criteria. Candidates preparing for Agniveer Recruitment Exam must meet the eligibility criteria and age limit prescribed by the Indian Army. Only then can they apply for it. Selection of candidates in Indian Army under Agneepath Scheme will be for four years,
To participate in this exam, candidates must have passed 8th/10th/12th from a recognized board/institution., Along with this, the minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 17.5 years and not more than 21 years.