NSP Scholarship 2023-24 :- Students must get ready to prepare these papers national scholarship portal. Link your phone number with Aadhaar. As per the authorities, the NSP Portal for the Academic Year 2023–2024 is now available. The application process starts on October 1, 2023, and the deadline for NSP Scholarship 2023-24 is November 30, 2023 for pre-matric and nsp scholarship 2023-24 last date December 31, 2023 for post-matric. Eligible students can apply online on the official website scholarships.gov.in.
NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date
The National Scholarship Portal is a website where students in India can apply for different scholarships and fellowships to help them complete their education. It offers various programs from the government, including the UGC and AICTE, and makes it easy for students to apply for and receive scholarships.
The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) offers scholarships for various levels of education like Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, UG, PG, Professional & Technical Courses, PhD level, etc. It covers scholarships for Minorities, SC, ST, OBC, and Students with Disabilities. The NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date Portal manages tasks such as processing applications, approving and distributing scholarship funds, and confirming student applications.
Objective of NSP- National Scholarship
Scholarships should be given to students on time. There should be one place where students can apply for all government scholarships. Create a database of academics that is open to everyone. Avoid doing the same work multiple times. Make sure all scholarship programs and rules are in sync. Use Direct Benefit Distribution to give out the scholarships.
Key Highlights Of NSP Scholarship
|🎓 Scholarship Name
|NSP Scholarship 2023-24
|🏛️ Ministry Name
|Ministry Of Electronics And Information Technology, Government of India
|📚 Scholarships List
|📅 Current Status Apply Started From
|3 October 2023
|📅Registration Last Date
|Pre matric: 30 November 2023
Post matric: 31 December 2023
scholarships.gov.in 2023-24 Registration
The government provides many important programs through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP), which is an online portal. There is no limit to the number of NSP scholarships available. Many scholarships based on merit are offered through the NSP portal, including the BEGUM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL Scholarship, the UGC/AICTE Scheme, the State Scholarship Programs, and the Pre- and Post-Matric Scholarships.
All Indian students can apply for this award, but they need to meet certain requirements to be eligible for each scholarship. You have to apply for the scholarship again every year for the course you are currently studying. Students in this program get at least Rs 10,000 and up to Rs 125,000 per year, which is transferred directly to their bank accounts through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
Eligibility criteria for the NSP Scholarship scheme
- Students need to have scored a minimum of 50% in their final test from the previous year to be eligible for scholarships.
- Pre-matriculation scholarships are for students in grades 1 to 10, while post-matriculation scholarships are for those in technical and vocational courses, as well as grades 11 and 12.
- The Merit Cum Means Scholarships (MCMS) program offers financial support to students in technical and professional programs.
- Students who receive a national scholarship cannot apply for any other state or federal scholarship for the same subject.
Documents needed for NSP Scholarship
When applying for the National Scholarship Scheme online, you'll require the following documents:
- Domicile certificate
- Academic mark sheet from the previous exam
- Receipt for the current course fee
- Income certificate
- bonafide certificate
- Aadhar-linked mobile
- Single bank account
How to register for the NSP Scholarship?
Then, select the New Registration option. Fill in the required details on the registration form such as date of birth, residence status, phone number, email address, bank account number, and Aadhaar number.
After entering all the information, check it again and click on the “Register” button.
After successful registration, every student will get an application ID; remember to write it down.
List of NSP Central Scholarship Scheme
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Labor & Employment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB under Ministry of Home Affairs
- RPF/RPSF under Ministry of Railways
- and North Eastern Council(NEC) under DoNER
Check NSP Scholarship Status
- To get to the NSP scholarship website, open any web browser and go to www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Then, click on 'New Application' in the Applicant Corner. Enter your password, captcha code, and application number, and click on Login.
- Once the dashboard opens, look for the 'Current Status' option.
- You can check the status of your application there.
As we have shared with you all the information related to NSP Scholarship 2023-24 in the article, if you want any other information apart from these information, then you can ask by messaging in the comment section given below. All your questions will definitely be answered. We hope that you will get help from the information given by us.
FAQ Questions Related NSP Scholarship 2023-24
Students are eagerly waiting to receive the scholarship fund. But they don't know when the NSP Scholarship Payment will be released. The portal says that the authority has started releasing the scholarship payment from February 2023.
The NSP Portal for the Academic Year 2023–2024 is now open, and you can apply from October 1, 2023. The last date for pre-matric scholarship is November 30, 2023, and for post-matric scholarship is December 31, 2023.
Students from Karnataka, even if they are studying in other states, can apply for the Merit Cum Means/Top Class Scholarship, which offers 2.5 Lakh.