NREGA Job card new list 2024 :- Hello friends, I welcome all of you in this article as I will tell you about the applications made by NREGA for all the citizens of the country to get NREGA job card. We have seen that you can check your name in the Job Card List 2024. NREGA job card list is issued every year by the Government of India. And the person whose name is added to this list or whose old name is not eligible. They are removed from this list. All eligible citizens will have to apply to avail the benefits of this scheme and today through this article we will give you complete information about how to check Nrega Job card list name, how to apply for job card. are going to give to.
Therefore, you must read our article till the end so that you will also be able to find out whether your name is in the NREGA job card list or not and you know that 100 days of work is given every year through MNREGA and for this the applicant It is very important to have NREGA Job card. Because under this card, NREGA job card of new applicants is made every year and after that NREGA job card list is released. In such a situation, rural citizens have not yet applied for NREGA job card. They can check the NREGA Job Card List by applying for it as soon as possible.
NREGA Job Card List 2024
Under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005, NREGA job card list is issued by the Government of India to provide employment to poor unemployed youth in urban and rural areas across the country and in this list, each state is issued separately. Citizens whose names are included in this list are given NREGA job card and on this card, details of all the beneficiary family members and complete information about their work are given. Through this card, the citizen gets 100 days job at Gram Panchayat level. Employment is given. The wages for this employment are given daily at different rates in different states.
key Highlights of narega job card list 2024
|Information in the article
|NREGA Job Card List 2024 🛠️
|name of the scheme
|MNREGA scheme 🌾
|By Government of India 🏛️
|Rural Department Government Ministry
|Poor unemployed families of the country
|List Viewing Process
Purpose of NREGA Job Card List
The main objective of releasing the NREGA job card list by the Government of India is to provide employment to all the poor unemployed families of the country and many times the poor families are not able to get employment due to which they have to face a lot of problems. Keeping the problems in mind, the Government of India has issued NREGA Job Card List to provide one-day employment and development work to the employed people. The person whose name appears in this list is given employment by the government in the Gram Panchayat itself and there is no need for him to go to the city for work. The main objective of issuing Job Card 2024 is to encourage people in rural areas to live in villages. To provide employment and freedom from unemployment.
Benefits of NREGA Job Card List 2024
- Only those eligible families whose names are included in the list are provided employment for 100 days.
- This employment is provided to them at their Gram Panchayat level itself so that they do not have to wander anywhere else for work and there is no need to go anywhere.
- The benefit of NREGA Job Card List is available every year to a citizen who fulfills the eligibility criteria set by the government.
- Under the NREGA job card list, citizens are given wages of more than ₹ 309 per day.
- The benefit of NREGA Job card list is given to poor families in rural and urban areas.
- The unemployment rate will also reduce under this scheme.
Work under NREGA job card
- housing construction work
- irrigation work
- tree planting work
- cow shed
- Nehru and pond cleaning
- cleanliness of gram panchayat
Eligibility for NREGA Job Card
- To avail the benefits of NREGA job card, one must be a permanent resident of India.
- Only citizens of 18 years of age or above will get the benefit of NREGA job card.
- A worker willing to work can apply for NREGA job card.
Documents required for NREGA job card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- age certificate
- Address proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Process to check name in NREGA job card list
- First of all you need to official website will go on.
- After this, click on the quick access option on the home page of its official website.
- now you Panchayat GP/PS/ZP Login You have to click on the option.
- After this a new page will open in front of you. Gram Panchayat You have to click on the option.
- now you generate reports Have to click on the option.
- After this, the list of the entire state will open in front of you in which you have to select the name of your state.
- After this a new page will open in front of you in which you will financial year, district, block panchayat etc. have to be selected.
- After this you process Have to click on the option.
- Now the list of NREGA job card holders will appear in front of you.
- In this list you have to click on the job card number next to your name.
- Now your job card will open in front of you.
- After this you have to download or print out your job card and keep it which you can use later.
So friends, how did you like it? NREGA Job Card 2024 Do not forget to tell us this information regarding this article in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article then do let us know. And friends, if you liked this article then like and comment and also share it with your friends.
FAQ Related NREGA Job Card 2024
Through the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005 (NREGA), an attempt has been made to ensure that If any adult member of a rural family is willing to do unskilled manual labour, then at least 100 days of employment should be provided to that family in a period of one financial year.,
District Program Coordinator and Collector BL Kothari said that in view of the summer season under the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA scheme, the working time for the workers It has been scheduled from 6.30 am to 2 pm including rest period., During this period, the time for lunch and rest will be from 10.30 am to 11 am.
job card Detailed description of work performed for a work order Is. You use the Job Card application to create and manage job cards. When you create a job card, you specify planning and scheduling information that can be used by task card and work order tracking applications.
The wages of MET workers under MNREGA are the same as those working under MNREGA. Its waiver also varies from state to state. For example, in Chhattisgarh, the wage of a mate in MNREGA is ₹ 221. Same in Rajasthan ₹255 Is.