Railway Stenographer Vacancy : For all our 12th passed youth who want to make their career by getting recruited on the post of English Stenographer in Office of Railway Claims Tribunal, Jaipur Branch, we have brought a golden opportunity for them to get a job as well as make a career under which We will tell you in detail about Railway Stenographer Vacancy.
Here we want to tell you that under Railway Stenographer Vacancy, recruitment will be done on a total of 01 vacant posts for which all the youth can easily apply on 29th January., By 2024, you can mail the application form along with all your documents and participate in the Walk In Interview.
New recruitment of stenographer for 12th pass youth, know what is the complete recruitment and application process – Railway Stenographer Vacancy
We heartily welcome all our youth who want to make their career by getting recruited on the post of English Stenographer in the Office of Railway Claims Tribunal, Jaipur Branch. In this article, we will tell you in detail about the Railway Stenographer Vacancy, for which To get complete detailed information, you will have to read this article carefully so that you can get complete information about this recruitment.
To apply for this recruitment for the post of English Stenographer under Railway Stenographer Vacancy, you will have to apply by adopting the offline process in which you will not face any problem. For this, we will tell you about the complete offline application process so that you can apply conveniently. You can apply for this recruitment and get a golden opportunity to get a job.
Read Also – Voter ID Paper Print Kaise Nikale: Now take paper print of your voter card of any state sitting at home, know what is the whole process.
Key Details of Railway Stenographer Vacancy
|Name of the Office
|Office of Railway Claims Tribunal, Jaipur Branch
|Name of the Post
|Number of Posts
|18 to 30 years
|Possessing the following educational qualification and experience:-
|Mode of Selection
|Through Walk In Interview
|Place of Interview
|“ Office of Railway Claims Tribunal, Jaipur Branch, Power House Road, Opp. DSM Office, Jaipur – 302006”
|Date of Interview
|29th January, 2024
Required Documents For Railway Stenographer Vacancy
In this recruitment, you will have to send some documents attached with the application form, which are as follows –
- Birth certificate or 10th class certificate to prove date of birth,
- 12th class certificate,
- Certificate of Proficiency in Stenography,
- Certificate of Knowledge of Computers With Knowledge of MS Word and Excel,
- Experience Certificate, if Any etc.
You will have to self-attest all the above documents and send them along with the application form.
How To Apply Offline In Railway Stenographer Vacancy
To apply for this recruitment, you will have to follow some steps which are as follows –
- To apply for Railway Stenographer Vacancy, first of all you have to Official Advertisement Cum Application Form Will have to be downloaded which will be like this –
- Now you will have to come to the page number – 03 of this recruitment advertisement where you will get the Application Form which will be like this –
- Now you have to print this application form,
- Now you have to fill this application form carefully,
- Photocopies of all the required documents will have to be attached with it,
- After this, you will have to keep the photocopies of your application form and related documents in a white envelope.
- Now you have to send the Application Form along with all the documents to this mail ID – (email protected) by January 29, 2024 and
- Finally, you will get this address – “ Office of Railway Claims Tribunal, Jaipur Branch, Power House Road, Opp. DSM Office, Jaipur – 302006” You will have to participate in the interview process by reaching the address on January 29, 2024 at 11 am.
Finally, in this way all our candidates can easily apply in this recruitment process and make their career in it.
To all our youth who want to make a career as a stenographer in Railways, we have not only told you in detail about the Railway Stenographer Vacancy in this article, but we have also told you in detail about the entire application process so that you can apply for this recruitment. You can apply as soon as possible and get a golden opportunity to get a job.
FAQ's – Railway Stenographer Vacancy
How many posts will be recruited under Railway Stenographer Vacancy?
Recruitment will be done on a total of 1 vacant posts.
How to apply for Railway Stenographer Vacancy?
To get information about the complete application process, you will have to read this article carefully.