Ayushman Card Apply Online :- Hello friends, Ayushman Bharat Yojana was launched by the government with the aim of ensuring health services to every citizen of the country. Through Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2024, health insurance up to ₹ 500000 is given to all the beneficiaries. To avail the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, every citizen and everyone has to register, after which they are given Ayushman Bharat Golden Card. By showing the card in the hospital, all the beneficiaries can get the facility of free treatment up to Rs. 5 lakhs. Today, through this article, we are going to tell you how you can get Ayushman card for free. And you can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh from any hospital.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2024
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is being given to every poor people in the country, through which Apply Online Ayushman Card will be given to those people whose name will appear in the Ayushman Bharat beneficiary list and any interested beneficiary of the country wants to get their Golden Ayushman Card made. Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2024 He can easily go to his nearest public service center and apply and from there he can get his Ayushman card made, so friends, today through this article we will tell you how you can get Ayushman card. If you want to get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh under Ayushman Card, then for this you must read this article till the end.
You can make Ayushman card from your smartphone sitting at home
If you are a beneficiary of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana and have not yet made your Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2024 Ayushman Card, then you do not need to go anywhere because you can make this smartphone card sitting at home using your smartphone, after this you can make it every year. You can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh from any government or listed private hospital.
key Highlights of Ayushman Bharat Card
|📰 Name of the scheme
|Ayushman Bharat Card
|by central government
|citizens of the country
|awarding golden card
|🌐 Official website
Purpose of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
The aim of the government in providing this PMJAY Golden Card to the country is to provide health insurance up to ₹ 500000 to every family living below the poverty line in the country and to help them financially as you all know. It is true that even today there are many people in the country who are suffering from some disease and do not have money to get their treatment done and in view of all these problems, the Apply Online Ayushman Card scheme was started by the Central Government. So that all the poor people can get free treatment from their diseases and under this scheme, more than 10 crore poor families of the country are getting health insurance every year.
Documents required to apply for Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Card 2024
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Address proof
- Ration card
- passport size photo
How to check eligibility to get Ayushman Card?
All the beneficiaries of our country will be included in the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card list as per their eligibility and only those people can download the Jan Arogya Golden Card. Read the information given below carefully.
- First of all did your Ayushman Bharat scheme official website You will have to go to and after visiting its official website, its home page will open in front of you.
- On its home page, you have to enter the registered mobile number and captcha code and finally click on the option of Generate OTP, after that an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After this, you will have to enter this OTP in the empty box, after this you will see some options which will be as follows:-
- By name
- from mobile number
- through ration card
- Through RSBI URN
- After clicking on the deprived option, you will be asked to search your name and then ask for any information.
- After registering, its information will be clearly visible to you.
Process to download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2024
Those people of our country who want to get their Ayushman Bharat Golden Card printed from the Public Service Center and DM's office, but you can download the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card from the same place from where you got it made by yourself and the same agent from whom you got it made can download it to you. Will follow the methods given below.
- First of all you should know Ayushman Bharat for its official website After visiting the official website, its home page will open in front of you.
- On its home page, you will see the option of Login. This login form will open and you have to enter your email ID and password and click on the Sign In option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you in which you have to proceed by entering the Aadhar card and on the next page your thumb impression will be verified.
- After verification, a new peace will be given to you. In this page you will see many options out of which you will get the option of approved beneficiary.
- You have to click on this option, after this the Golden Card will be approved and its list will open in front of you.
- After this, you will have to search your name in this list and next you will see the option of confirm print, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to CSC center wallet.
- After this, you will have to enter your password in CSC wallet, then after entering the password, you will have to enter P, after this you will come to its home page.
- After this, you will see the option of download card next to the name of the candidate. You have to click on this option and download the golden card.
- In this way you can download Ayushman Card without any hassle.
how to make ayushman bharat golden card
Any interested beneficiary who wants to get Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2024 Golden Card made, then you will have to read all the information carefully by looking below and only after this you can get your Golden Card made and download it from two places.
through public service center
- First of all the applicant will have to go to his nearest public service center and there he will see his name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana through CSC Kendra.
- After this, if your name is available in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2024 Ayushman Bharat Yojana list, then it will be cut off as golden.
- After this, you have to take all your documents like Aadhar Card, Aasan Patrika, registered mobile number etc. to the agent of the Jan Seva Kendra.
- Through whose agent your successful registration will be done and your registration ID will be received.
- Then you will be given Ayushman card to the public service center in 10 to 15 days and you will have to pay a fee of ₹ 30 to get the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2024 Golden Card made.
By registered and private hospitals
- First of all you have to go to your nearest private or government hospital with your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Registered Mobile Number etc.
- After this you will check your name in the list of Jan Arogya Yojana.
- If your name is in this list, you will be given Ayushman card only after it appears.
Process of making Ayushman card from mobile sitting at home
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Apply Online Ayushman Card Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- After this the home page of this website will open in front of you.
- On its home page you will see the option of Ayushman card, you have to click on reception.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to enter the Aadhaar number and click on the verify option.
- Now OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card.
- After entering the OTP, the consent form will open in front of you.
- In which you will have to tick the option given below and click on allow option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you in which you have to click on the option of Authentic.
- After this, a new page will open in which information related to the beneficiary will be searched by inserting the photo.
- After this, you have to capture the beneficiary's photo by clicking on the icon given below the capture photo and click on the Proceed option.
- After this you will have to enter other information and click on submit option.
- Asif Iss This More Photo: After the match, Ayushman card will open in front of you.
- After this you can download Ayushman card by clicking on the OK option.
Complaint filed here due to issue of Ayushman Bharat card in someone else's name
As you all know that under the Apply Online Ayushman Card Ayushman Bharat Scheme, annual insurance coverage of up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the weaker sections of the state's citizens and for this, according to the relaxed scheme, it is the healthiest insurance scheme in the world. And the expenses incurred under this scheme are borne by the Central Government. After applying under this scheme, you are also given a golden card which you can show in the hospital and get free treatment up to Rs. 5 lakhs. If your golden card is used by any If it is issued for any reason and in someone else's name, then there is no need to worry, you can give this information on the toll free number.
- To complain about this, it is mandatory for you to have any certified document such as a letter from the Prime Minister or a plastic card. Toll free numbers 180018004444 and 14555 have been given.
- Apart from this, the beneficiary can also go to the office of the Chief Medical Officer of the district with the necessary documents related to this scheme.
- During the tenure, the beneficiary will have to register his complaint with the District Employment Unit and in this manner, once the complaint is received, the matter will be investigated and the documents will be verified.
- After verifying the documents, the complaint will be sent to the government. After getting the government level permission, the beneficiary can get the Ayushman card made through the listed hospital or public service center.
Information related to hospitals listed in Ayushman Bharat Scheme
To get Ayushman Bharat Yojana, you do not need to do any kind of registration because this scheme is based on complete eligibility which is the census of any year 2011 and under this scheme the beneficiary can get his idol treatment through MPLD Hospital. Is.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to go to the hospital with his Aadhaar number, voter identity card, Monday's job or any identity card issued by the government.
- After this you will be ensured the eligibility of the beneficiary. You can also get the list of listed hospitals by contacting the help number.
- Along with this, the beneficiary can also get information related to this scheme by downloading the Ayushman Sarthi app.
- The list of empaneled hospitals can be obtained from the Chief Medical Officer Office, Gram Panchayat Office, Community Primary Health Center and Asha worker.
so friends how are you Ayushman Card Apply Online Do not forget to tell us this information regarding this article in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article then do let us know. And friends, if you liked this article then like and comment and also share it with your friends.
FAQ Related Ayushman Card Apply Online
Ayushman Card To make it first you have to Mobile You will have to download the PMJAY app from Play store. After opening the app, click on login. Apply Online Ayushman Card then click on Beneficiary and select your Mobile Enter the number and click on verify. Mobile Write the OTP received and then Mobile Also enter the capture written at the bottom of the screen.
Finally, all our youth and readers can directly follow this link – You can get your Ayushman Bharat card made by clicking on https://setu.pmjay.gov.in/setu/stateSchemeSearch.
You can visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana to check your eligibility. Click on the “Check Your Eligibility” link on the website and enter your Ration Card number or Aadhar Card number. If you are eligible, you can apply online on the same website,
In this, financially weak people get the facility to get treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. In this, many serious diseases like Corona, Cancer, Kidney, Heart, Dengue, Chikungunya, Malaria, Dialysis, Knee Transplant, Childlessness, Cataract are treated free of cost.,