free solar pump, solar pump yojana 2023, domestic solar scheme 2023, solar pump online registration, free solar pump benefits
Install solar pump for free and earn Rs 80000 annually :Let us tell you that under this scheme, the government is planning to run 3cr pumps with its own energy and under this, farmers will plant safflower plants on their barren lands and with the electricity generated from it, they will irrigate the fields and also use the excess electricity generated. They will also be able to earn money by selling the crop. Under this scheme, farmers will get double the benefit. Solar Pump Scheme is giving an opportunity to earn ₹ 80000 annually and to generate solar energy, the government will use barren land and to set up 1 megawatt solar plant, the central government needs 5 acres of land and each 1 megawatt capacity. Will generate about 11 lakh units of electricity on annual basis.
Under this scheme, only 10 percent of the amount spent will have to be given and the central and state governments will have equal participation in the expenditure under this scheme. In the first phase of Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme, irrigation pumps running on diesel will be distributed. Which is about 17 points up to 5 lakhs which will be replaced with pumps running from 49 more. Under the scheme in Marathi Kusum, farmers running solar pumps with energy will be able to sell their electricity back to the power distribution units of the states and earn additional profit from it. Although it was implemented earlier and but the Ministry of Renewable Energy under the Central Government has banned it from 2021. 2023 and 2023 From 2024 Due to which the Central Government believes that PM Kusum Yojana can play an important role in doubling the income of farmers.
Install solar panels for free and earn
Main objective of Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana is to relieve all the farmers of the country from the problem of electricity and to make them tough and to provide additional options for their income or the scheme will definitely help a lot in the hands of the farmers of the country and in doubling their income. Will do. And it will also reduce the cost of petrol and diesel used for irrigation. Along with this, it will reduce the additional monthly expenses and also provide a source of additional income. It is said that if you install a 1 megabyte solar plant on your land. So you will be paid by the power companies at the rate of 30 paise per unit and a 1 mega watt solar plant will generate 11 lakh units of electricity in a year.
Budget of Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme:- However, let us tell you that farmers can get benefit from all these services under the Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme, recently the Central Government allocated Rs. 48 thousand crores to the farmers for free from the beginning of Kusum Scheme under this scheme. Solar plants of 100000 megabytes will be installed in the fields where farming is not possible, and under the solar plants, small fruits like potato crops etc. can also be cultivated.
By installing this solar plant in barren land, electricity will be available to the farmers at the lowest cost and thereby improving the yield of the farmers.
PM Kusum Yojana Highlights 2023
|🔥 Name of the scheme
|🔥 Farmer Energy Security and Upliftment Campaign, Kusum
|By State Government and Central Government
|Applicable in all states of India
|🔥 Application Process
|🔥 Official website
|🔥 CLICK HERE
|Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
|🔥 How much total subsidy will be received?
|🔥Max up to 90%
|🔥 Every needy and eligible beneficiary of the country
Benefits of Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme
- Availability of solar irrigation pumps by farmers will reduce the cost of petroleum fuel.
- Farmers will be able to sell the electricity left after their consumption directly to the government.
- Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme will provide additional income to such farmers who will install solar power plants on their land.
- Up to ₹ 6000 will be transferred per month through this scheme.
- Farmers will be able to easily produce vegetables etc. under the solar plant.
PM Kusum Yojana Online Apply
- Let us tell you that you will have to go to the official website of Kusum Solar Pump Scheme through this link https://www.kusum.online/.
- Now the applicant will have to login to the portal with the help of the reference number given on the portal.
- After this, on the new page the applicant will have to click on the option of Apply Online.
- Now the Kusum Yojana registration page will open on the screen, in which the applicant will have to fill all the necessary information.
- After this, after checking the form again, the applicant will have to submit the application form.
- After submitting the form, a user ID and password will be sent to the applicant's mobile number, with the help of which
- Applicants can update other information in the application form by logging in.
- After updation in the application form, the applicant's application process under Kisan Solar Pump Scheme is completed.
PM Kusum Solar Pump Scheme Important Documents
The applicant should have Aadhaar card, residence certificate, income proof, letter and bank account passbook. The residence should have all the documents related to its land, passport size, mobile number and other things.
Solar panel will be Rs 6600 per month:- However, let us tell you that according to the Ministry of Power and New and Renewable Energy, DISCOMs buy the electricity produced through this scheme (PM Free Solar Pump Yojana). The power company installing solar panels (Kusum Solar Pump Yojana) on the farmer's land will pay 30 paise per unit to the landowner, which is approximately Rs 6600 per month.
And under PM Kusum Yojana, the Government of India is providing many benefits to the farmers of India. Farmers save the cost of petroleum fuel by installing solar irrigation pumps. The second advantage of the schemes is that farmers can sell excess electricity directly to the government. Kusum Yojana is a dual benefit scheme of the Central Government. Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana will provide additional income to the farmers who will install these 2 MW solar irrigation pumps.
6 steps have been given to register for Mukhyamantri Kisan Yojana, you can see point by point to see all the steps:
- Step 1: In this you will be asked for the details of the farmer.
- Step 2: You will be asked for the details of the farmer's land.
- Step 3: You will be asked to provide details of the benefits of the desired item.
- Step 4: You will be asked for the bank details of the farmer.
- Step 5: You will be asked for information about uploading the photo of the farmer.
- Step 7: In this you will be asked to keep the information for use in office
- Step 8: You have to fill all the information correctly step by step, please do not fill any wrong information here, otherwise you will be deprived of the benefits of the scheme.
- Step 9: Click on “Submit” button at the bottom of the online application form.
- Step 10: Interested Farmer Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana You can also apply offline and the application form can be downloaded in PDF format.
- 1. Aadhaar Card
- 2. Bank Account Passbook
- 3.Land Documents
- 4.Address Proof
- 5.Passport size photo
Domestic Solar Scheme 2023, Domestic Solar Scheme 2023, Domestic Solar Scheme 2023,solar pump online registration,solar pump online registration,solar pump online registration,solar pump online registration,free solar pump benifits,free solar pump benifits,free solar pump benifits, free solar pump benefits
Features of PM Kusum Yojana 2023
- PM Kusum Phase 2 has been started recently.
- 3 crore solar pumps have already been allotted to farmers.
- The first website has been closed. A new web portal has been prepared. Applicants also need to be careful of all those fake websites which are in the name of PM Kusum Solar Pump Installation and others.
Where to apply online
For this scheme you will have to contact the nearest office of the electricity distribution company. Apart from this, for more information you can visit mnre.gov.in.
How much space is required to install it:For your information, let us tell you that for one kilowatt solar energy, about 10 square meters of space is required. Whereas, 40 percent subsidy will be given for solar rooftop plants up to 3 KV. After 3 KV, 20 percent subsidy will be given up to 10 KV.
15000 solar pumps will be installed in Uttar Pradesh
However, let us tell you that the first budget of his second term was presented by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on 26 May 2023. Under this budget, it was announced to install 15000 solar pumps to provide free irrigation to the farmers under the Prime Minister Kisan Urja Suraksha and Utthan Maha Abhiyan Yojana. Now according to this budget, farmers of the state will be able to get free irrigation through 34307 government tube wells and 252 small branch canals. Apart from this, the state government will receive Rs 423 crore from NABARD for the construction of 2100 state tube wells.
A suggestion of Rs 150 crore has been made for the modernization of 6600 government tube wells and Rs 130 crore for the restoration of 569 inactive government tube wells.
New update of Kusum Yojana
Let us tell you that in order to provide more benefits to lakhs of farmers of the country, the scope of this scheme has been increased by the Ministry of Energy and the Central Government on 13th November. Under this scope, a new alert will be issued to the farmers of the country. After which the farmer brothers will be able to start their own power plant. Under this announcement of the Energy Ministry, now solar power plants can be installed on barren, fallow, agricultural land, pasture and marshy land.
According to the statement of the Ministry, small farmers can also avail the benefits of the scheme. To help small farmers, projects with a capacity of less than 500 kilowatts can be approved by the state government.
free solar pump,free solar pump,free solar pump,free solar pump,solar pump yojana 2023,solar pump yojana 2023,solar pump yojana 2023,solar pump yojana 2023,solar pump yojana 2023,domestic solar scheme 2023
pay attention :- Similarly, we will first get information about new or old government schemes launched by the Central Government and State Government on this website. sarkariyojnaa.com If you give through then do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then Like And share Please do.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Amar Gupta
Domestic Solar Scheme 2023, solar pump online registration, free solar pump benefits
FAQ Free Solar Panel Apply Scheme In India
PM Kusum Yojana Under this, farmers have been provided the facility of solar panels for irrigation. This Plan Under this, 90 percent of the total cost of installing solar pumps will be borne by the government. The remaining 10 percent cost will be paid by the farmers themselves.
This Plan By taking advantage of this, the farmers of the country will become strong and self-reliant. 1 mega watt plant will provide 11 lakh units of energy in 1 year, the energy company formed by you will buy the unit at 30 paise. Prime Minister G through this KUSUM Yojana Farmers will be given two types of benefits by this.
First Kusum Yojana Under this, a target was set to cover 17.5 lakh farmers. This Plan To avail the benefits, farmers have to pay only 10% of the total cost. 30% amount will be provided to the farmers as subsidy by the government and 30% amount will be provided to the farmers as loan.