Free Sewing Machine Scheme :- Due to the video going viral about the Free Sewing Machine Scheme, and the information about this scheme also going viral in the form of an article, information about this scheme has reached many women. It is claimed in the video that all the women who apply for this scheme will be given free sewing machines by the Central Government. If you also have information about this scheme, Free Silai Machine Yojana Apply Online, then you should get complete information related to it.
Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023 is being told in the video and information going viral. After this, many people are considering this scheme as correct, but it is not true. There is no operation of this scheme by the Central Government. Let us get information about this scheme in simple words.
Free Sewing Machine Scheme
If you have access to the video of Free Silai Machine Yojana Online Apply, then you must have got complete information regarding the Free Silai Machine Yojana. But this information is of no use to you because Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine Scheme is a fake scheme. Many information related to the free sewing machine scheme can be found on the internet, but it is claimed that the sewing machines are being provided free of cost by the central government. This claim is also wrong because free sewing machine will not be available even after applying through this scheme.
Be alert about PM Sewing Machine Scheme. This is a fake scheme and you should not apply for it. This scheme has not been started by the government and you will not get a sewing machine in it. So be alert and avoid fraud.
Key Highlights Of Free Sewing Machine Scheme
|📜 Name of the scheme
|PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme
|🚀Who started it?
|by the Prime Minister
|sewing machines for women free
|👩 👧 👧 Beneficiary
|women of the country
Information about free sewing machine scheme goes viral
In the video format, the information regarding Free Sewing Machine Yojana Online Apply is going viral, in which the photo of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and a photo of a sewing machine with a woman is also being shown. These photos have been used so that people think that the Central Government has given sewing machines for free, but this is not true. This is a fake scheme.
Objective of Free Sewing Machine Scheme
The main objective of the Free Sewing Machine Scheme is to provide machines to the economically weaker women of the country. Under this scheme, laboring women will get an opportunity to get employment opportunities, through which they will be able to earn good income by doing sewing at home. With this scheme, labor women will become self-reliant and empowered, and the condition of rural women will also improve.
PIB Fact Check claimed
PIB Fact Check releases information about many fake news and schemes on its official Twitter account. Regarding the message going viral about the Prime Minister's Free Sewing Machine Scheme, PIB Fact Check has claimed that the Central Government has not run any such scheme. This could be a scam attempt, so be careful.
Benefits of Free Sewing Machine Scheme
|🧵 free sewing machine
|👩👧👧 Eligible women are provided a high quality sewing machine free of cost.
|🪡 Opportunity to learn sewing skills
|✂️ Women get a chance to learn sewing skills and hone their skills.
|🏠 Women can start their own tailoring business and earn income, making them self-reliant.
|👩🔧 Employment opportunities
|💼 With sewing skills, employment opportunities for women also increase.
|🌐 Socio-economic development
|Pradhan Free Silai Machine Yojana for Women plays an important role in socio-economic development.
Sewing skill, journey of self-respect: Know the benefits of this scheme
Pradhan Free Sewing Machine Scheme for Women Provides a variety of benefits, including:
- Free Sewing Machine: Women receive a high quality sewing machine for free.
- Opportunity to learn sewing skills: Women get a chance to learn sewing skills and hone their skills.
- Self-reliance: Women can start their own tailoring business and earn income, making them self-reliant.
- Employment Opportunities: With tailoring skills, employment opportunities for women also increase.
- Socio-Economic Development: This scheme plays an important role in the socio-economic development of women.
Documents required, last date and complaint procedure: Key points to remember
Some important documents are required while applying for Free Sewing Machine Scheme, such as:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate (such as bank statement)
- passport size photo
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Other important information:
- Last date of application: There is currently no set deadline to apply for the scheme. However, the application process is open and eligible women can apply at any time.
- Procedure to lodge complaint: If you have any complaint regarding the scheme or face any problem in the application process, you can contact the helpline number available on the official website of the scheme or visit the concerned state/district office and lodge a complaint in person. Can enter.
Be careful, avoid frauds: Beware of some common frauds associated with the scheme
Unfortunately, some people try to defraud women to take advantage of this scheme. Here are some common scams you should be aware of:
- Fake Website or Agent: Some people try to extort money from women by creating fake websites or claiming to be agents of the scheme. Remember that applying for the scheme is completely free, and you do not need to pay any money to anyone.
- Fake Sewing Machine: Some fraudsters try to sell cheap and poor quality sewing machines as machines provided under the free sewing machine scheme.
- advanced payment: No person or agency can ask you to make any advance payment to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Some tips to avoid fraud:
- Get information about the scheme only from the government website or office.
- Ignore any unknown person or agent who asks for money.
- Be sure to check the quality of the sewing machine first.
- Notify authorities immediately about suspicious activity.
Eligibility for Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- The age of women applying under this scheme should be 20 to 40 years.
- Under this free sewing machine, the annual income of husbands of labor women should not exceed Rs 12,000.
- Only economically weaker women of the country will be eligible under Free Sewing Machine 2023.
- Widows and disabled women of the country can also take advantage of this scheme.
Names of states applicable under Free Silai Machine Yojana
This scheme has currently been implemented only in some states like Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar etc. And later this scheme will be implemented in the entire country.
How to apply for free sewing machine scheme?
- Interested women who want to apply under this scheme should first visit the website of the Government of India. www.india.gov.in will go on.
- After visiting the website, from there download application form Will have to do. After downloading the form,
- You will have to fill all the information asked in the form like name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar number etc.
- Once you have filled all the information, take photocopies of all your documents and attach them to the application form and submit it to your respective office.
- After that, your application form will be verified by the office official.
- After verification, you will be provided with a free sewing machine.
So friends, how did you like it? Free Sewing Machine Scheme Do not forget to tell us this information regarding this article in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article then do let us know. And friends, if you liked this article then like and comment and also share it with your friends.
FAQ Related Free Sewing Machine Scheme
The age of women applying under this scheme should be 20 to 40 years.
this free Sewing Machine By 2023, the annual income of husbands of laboring women should not exceed Rs 12,000.
Only economically weak women of the country are free Sewing Machine Will be eligible under 2023
That's why the government started the free sewing machine scheme. 202It has been announced to provide free sewing machines to women through 3rd. So that women can support their families by doing their work sitting at home.
there is such a plan free sewing machine scheme, which was started for women. Free Sewing Machine Yojana Online Apply With the aim of enabling women to become self-reliant, do their own work, etc., sewing machines are being given free of cost by the government to eligible women.