PM Free Dish TV Yojana 2024 :- Hello friends, I welcome you all in this article as I tell you that in 2024, the Central Government has launched the Free Dish TV Scheme 2024 to provide entertainment facilities to the economically weak and needy citizens of the country. Has started. Under this scheme, the Central Government has decided to provide free Dish TV facility to the citizens across the country. Apart from this, the scheme is also to improve the status of Doordarshan and All India Radio. With this, citizens will get entertainment as well as information.
PM Free Dish TV Scheme 2024
The cabinet meeting held under the leadership of Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given approval to start the Free Dish TV scheme. Under this scheme, all eligible citizens of the country will be able to avail free Dish TV by 2026. For this work, the government will build advanced technology, advanced and modern studios. Under this scheme, free Dish TV facility will be provided to about 8 lakh houses in the country, especially in border and tribal, Naxalite areas. For this, the government has set a budget of about Rs 2539 crore. Apart from this, television and radio will also be reformed by 2024.
Key Highlights Of PM Free Dish TV Yojana 2024
|📡 Plan Name
|Free Dish TV Scheme 2024
|Initiated by the Central Government
|Enhance awareness and coordination among the people of the country
|Citizens of the country
|INR 2539 Crores
|📄 Application Process
|📞 Helpline Number
Objective of PM Free Dish TV Scheme 2024
The main objective of the Free Dish TV Scheme is to provide free entertainment facilities to the needy citizens of the country. Under this scheme, the Central Government will provide DTH facility to the citizens of remote and border areas of the country. The Central Government has decided to install free Dish TV in about 8 lakh homes of the country and under this the transmitter coverage has been increased from 59% to 66%. Additionally, the coverage of the transmitter will be increased from 68% to 80% according to the population, so that all the beneficiary citizens will get to watch all the channels of Doordarshan for free through PM Free Dish TV Yojana 2024.
Features of Free Dish TV Plan
- Citizens of India will be given free setup boxes under this scheme.
- Free Dish TV Scheme has been started by the Central Government to provide benefits in the field of education and information to the citizens of India.
- Through the Free Dish TV scheme, the programs shown on DD will be seen in better quality.
- Free dishes will be installed by the government in the border and tribal, Naxalite small rural areas of India.
- This scheme will expand DTH direct to home as much as possible.
- After the expansion of this scheme, changes will be seen in Doordarshan and All India Radio.
Benefits of PM Modi Free Dish TV Scheme
- PM Free Dish TV Scheme Under this, free Dish TV will be installed in 8 lakh houses.
- By applying for this scheme, the citizens of the country will not have to spend any money for the setup box.
- Indian citizens will be able to watch all their favorite channels for free on Free Dish TV.
- The coverage of the AIR FM transmitter will be increased from 59% to approximately 66% by geographical area.
- The transmitter's coverage will be increased from 68% to 80% according to the population.
- The central government has planned to operate the Free Dish TV scheme till 2026.
- The government will prepare advanced technology and advanced and modern studios for the Dish TV scheme. Due to which high definition broadcasting can be done.
- By taking advantage of the Free Dish scheme, you will be able to watch 36 channels for free.
- Under this scheme the condition of All India Radio will also be improved.
- Radio Awaaz and DD channels will reach more than 80 percent people through the Free Dish TV scheme.
Eligibility for Free Dish TV Scheme 2024
- Citizens wishing to avail the benefits of this scheme must be natives of India.
- Almost all citizens of the country can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Applicant citizens will not have to bear any kind of expense to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The benefits of this scheme will be provided by the Central Government to the citizens of the country till 2026.
Documents required for PM Free Dish TV Yojana
- Address proof
- passport size photo
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- mobile number etc.
For Free Dish TV Scheme Application Process
All those citizens who want to apply under Free Dish TV Scheme have to apply by following the following procedure:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Free Dish TV Scheme, after this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will have to click on the option of Free Dish Application, after this the application form will open in front of you on the next page.
- Now you will have to enter all the information asked in the application form like your name, address, village, district, tehsil, mobile number etc.
- After entering all the information, you have to click on the submit option, by following this process you can easily apply under this scheme.
so friends how are you PM Free Dish TV Scheme 2024 Do not forget to tell us this information regarding this article in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article then do let us know. And friends, if you liked this article then like and comment and also share it with your friends.
FAQ Related PM Free Dish TV Yojana 2024
Free Dish TV scheme has been announced by the Central Government. This scheme is being started by the Central Government for the poor and needy people., Under the Free Dish TV Scheme 2024, the government will provide free Dish TV (DTH). For which the Central Government has set a target of spending Rs 2,539 crore.
DD Free Dish is an approved scheme of the Government of India which is being implemented through Prasar Bharati. Cabinet approval of the scheme was received on 19.11.2003. DD Free Dish service was formally inaugurated by the Honorable Prime Minister of India on 16.12.2004.
The dish can be installed on the ceiling or on a wall surface facing clear south. Visitors can take help from local installers who do the installation on a fee basis.
DD Free Dish is a direct-to-home (DTH) service. In this you do not need to pay any monthly subscription fee., To watch the channels of your choice for free, you only have to pay once to install the set-top box and accessories. After this you can watch its content for free.