Rajasthan Disabled Scooty Scheme 2024 :- Hello friends, I welcome you all in this article, as I tell you all, Rajasthan government has started many schemes with the aim of providing assistance to the helpless disabled citizens of its state. Recently a new scheme has been launched by the state government, which is called Viklang Scooty Scheme Rajasthan. Under this scheme, the Rajasthan government provides free scooties to disabled members of poor and economically weak families, so that they can become self-reliant. Through this scheme, disabled citizens of Rajasthan get a lot of confidence.
Rajasthan Disabled Scooty Scheme 2024
The Rajasthan government had started the Disabled Scooty Scheme in 2023, under which 50 percent disabled citizens of the state were to be benefited. Earlier 2000 Scooties were distributed under this scheme, but now the Chief Minister of the state has announced to increase this number to 5000 Scooties so that more disabled citizens can get the benefit of this scheme. Persons wishing to avail the benefits of Viklang Scooty Yojana of Rajasthan Government can apply before 31 August 2023 by visiting the main website sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The last date to apply under this scheme is 31 August 2023.
Under this scheme launched by the state government, thousands of disabled citizens in the state will be given scooters, so that they can go anywhere without any hassle like other people. Apart from this, this initiative of the state government is very commendable, which will increase the self-confidence of the disabled citizens and they will also become self-reliant.
Key Highlights Of Rajasthan Viklang Scooty Yojana
|🏷 Scheme Name
|Disabled Scooty Scheme Rajasthan
|🚀 Initiated By
|50% physically disabled citizens
|📝 Application Process
|Providing free scooters to disabled citizens of the state
|Free scooters provided to 50% physically disabled citizens
|Rajasthan Government Schemes
Objective of Disabled Scooty Scheme Rajasthan
Main objective: The main objective of Rajasthan Government's Disabled Scooty Scheme 2024 is to provide free scooty to the disabled members of poor and economically weak families of the state, so that they can become self-reliant and empowered. Scooty receipt: Under this scheme, 5000 disabled citizens of the state will be given the benefit of getting a scooter. With this, disabled citizens will not have to depend on any other person to go anywhere. Independence: With this scheme, all disabled citizens will be able to become self-reliant and empowered to go anywhere by getting a scooter. This will give them their freedom and independence.
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to disabled people of which age group.
Under this scheme, applications for 5000 Scooty have been invited by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Rajasthan. Any citizen of Rajasthan state between 15 years to 45 years of age Disabled Scooty Scheme Rajasthan All citizens who want to get a scooter through this scheme can apply online under this scheme. On the contrary, the state government will give priority under the scheme to those citizens who study in a government recognized college or work, and are in the age group of 15 to 29 years. After this, on the basis of the number of scooties left, the remaining applicants will be selected. Disabled Scooty Scheme Rajasthan 2024 Scooty will be provided under.
Apart from this, if you want to get any kind of information related to this scheme, then you can go to your nearest Social Justice and Empowerment Department office and contact the officer there, and get all the information related to it. Apart from this, you can also get information by visiting the official website of this scheme.
Application form fee under Disabled Scooty Scheme Rajasthan
Citizens of the concerned state who want to get a scooter under the Disabled Scooter Scheme will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply. The state government has made the application process for this scheme free. Applicants should get all the information about this scheme and also check whether they are eligible under this scheme or not. The last date to apply is 30 September 2024.
Benefits and Features of Disabled Scooty Scheme Rajasthan 2024
- By the Government of Rajasthan to provide benefits to 50 percent physically challenged citizens of the state. Disabled Scooty Scheme Rajasthan Has been started.
- Rajasthan Government has started this scheme in the year 2021 to provide free scooters to the physically helpless disabled citizens of the state.
- Earlier, through this scheme, 2000 scooties were allotted by the government in 2021, which has now been increased to 5000 for the year 2024 by the Chief Minister of the state.
- Disabled citizens of Rajasthan state between 15 to 45 years of age can avail the benefit of Disabled Scooty Scheme Rajasthan 2024.
- Apart from this, Rajasthan Government will give priority to the citizens of 15 to 29 years of age for providing Scooty, on the contrary, Scooty will be provided only to those citizens who are working or are teachers in any government recognized college.
- This year, 5000 applications have been invited by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Rajasthan for the scheme.
- The Rajasthan government has set the last date for applying under this scheme as 31st August 2024, so any citizen who wants to avail the benefits of this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of this scheme.
- Apart from this, the main function of this scheme will be that through this, free scooties will be provided to the handicapped people of the state, which will generate confidence in them and they will be able to live a comfortable life in the society.
Eligibility for Handicapped Scooty Scheme Rajasthan
- This scheme is available for the residents of Rajasthan. The person should be 50 percent physically handicapped so that he can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, only disabled members of economically weak and poor families who know how to drive a two-wheeler are eligible.
- If the applicant already has a two-wheeler, three-wheeler, four-wheeler then he cannot be a beneficiary of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, only disabled citizens in the age group of 15 to 45 years can apply.
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- disability certificate
- age certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate etc.
How to apply for Disabled Scooty Scheme Rajasthan 2024?
To avail benefits under Viklang Scooty Scheme in Rajasthan, citizens have to apply online. The process to apply is easy.
- You have to login on the home page of the website. If your ID is valid then you have to login by entering the login information, and if your ID is not valid then you have to register yourself by clicking on the registration option.
- After registering you have to login. After this the next page will open in front of you.
- After this you have to click on the option of SJMS DSAP, if you do not find this option then you can search for it by entering SJMS DSAP in the search bar.
- Now you have to click on the option of Disabled Scooty Scheme Rajasthan, after this the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in the application form and along with this you also have to upload all the documents asked in this form.
- Then you have to click on the submit option. In this way you can apply under Viklang Scooty Yojana Rajasthan.
so friends how are you Rajasthan Disabled Scooty Scheme 2024 Do not forget to tell us this information regarding this article in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article then do let us know. And friends, if you liked this article, then like and comment and also share it with friends.
FAQ Related Rajasthan Viklang Scooty Yojana 2024
Under the budget announcement for the year 2023-24, applications have been invited from specially abled people for the year 2024 under the Chief Minister Divyang Scooty Scheme. Applicants should submit their application proposal in the prescribed form. 31 August 2024 Till SSO portal www. sso. Can apply online through SJMS DSAP icon on rajasthan.gov.in.
1500.00 pension is given in which the state government contributes Rs.1200/- and Rs. An amount of Rs.300/- is provided by the Central Government. Thus, in this scheme, from 21.04.2022, the beneficiaries of Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Scheme Monthly pension of Rs 1500.00 per month Is provided.
Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to all the handicapped/disabled persons of the state who are 40% or more disabled. Rajasthan Viklang Scooty Yojana 2024 Beneficiaries under this scheme An amount of ₹ 750 to ₹ 1500 per month will be provided as pension.,
Pension beneficiaries of Rajasthan You can check Pension Status Rajasthan online on SSP Rajasthan official website ssp.rajasthan.gov.in., Apart from this, you can also check Rajasthan Pension Status on Jan Suchna Portal jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in.