Free Laptop Vitran Yojana: In today's article we have provided information about Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, a wonderful program for students. Let us tell you that Haryana Government had started this program in its initial days. The state government of Haryana will provide a free laptop to every student of the state who has secured 90 percent or more in class 10th. Want to inform you that to apply for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, you must meet the eligibility requirements and you must have certain documents, the complete details of which can be found in Free Laptop Yojana Online? We will give you details in this article. To help you access such important articles and avail their Free Laptop Vitran benefits, we will also include some quick links in this article.
Free Laptop Vitran Yojana
Haryana Government to benefit meritorious students Free Laptop Vitran Yojana Has started. Through this scheme, children of Haryana state will be encouraged towards education. All those students who have secured 90% marks in class 10th will be provided free laptops through Haryana Laptop Distribution Scheme.
By getting a laptop, students will also be able to get their online education and make their career. Let us tell you that to apply under the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, you will have to follow the offline process, whose step by step information we will give you. this article Will provide in. So read it carefully.
Free Laptop Vitran Yojana Highlights
|Name of article
|Free Laptop Vitran Yojana
|name of the scheme
|Haryana Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2023
|Who can apply?
|Only students of Haryana state can apply.
|medium of application
|Detailed information about the scheme
|Please read the article carefully.
Free Laptop Vitran benefits and advantages
This Free Laptop Vitran benefits and advantages are as follows:-
- Haryana Government will provide the benefits of this scheme to all the meritorious students of its state.
- Let us tell you that under the Free Laptop Vitran Yojana, students who have scored 90% or more marks in class 10th will be given a free laptop by the state government.
- Also, let us tell you that a total of 500 meritorious students will be given free laptops by the state government so that digital empowerment of all the students can be done.
- All of you students can build your bright future by getting quality education etc.
Free Laptop Vitran Eligibility
- Only natives of Haryana state can avail the benefit of Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
- To avail the benefit of free laptop distribution scheme, the student should have 90% or more marks in class 10th.
- Laptops will be given only to students living below the poverty line.
Free Laptop Vitran Document
- Aadhar card
- school id card
- Income certificate of guardian
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- 10th class certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Free Laptop Scheme Online
- To apply under the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, you have to contact the principal of your school.
- After this, from there you will have to get the application form of Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
- In the application form, you have to enter the details of all the required information carefully.
- After entering all the information, you will have to attach the photocopy of the requested document with the application form.
- After this, you will have to submit the application form and documents there, after which you will receive the receipt.
FAQ Free Laptop Vitran Yojana
Information is being spread through various online and offline sources that UP Free Laptop Yojana has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government. Through this scheme, free laptops will be provided to students who have obtained minimum 65% marks in class 10th and 12th.
To apply for the free laptop scheme, first of all go to the government website upcmo.up.nic.in. After that you can go to the option of UP Free Laptop Scheme and apply online. In this way you can apply for the free laptop scheme.
Many students are not able to buy a laptop due to financial constraints. As a result, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to provide free laptop computers to students. This scheme is beneficial for the students. The government will provide laptop computers to eligible students under this program.