CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana :- Today, there is a problem of female feticide in many parts of the country. The government is making efforts to stop this problem. For that, various awareness campaigns are run and various schemes are also implemented. Keeping this problem in mind, Bihar Government has also started Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the family on the birth of a daughter. In this article you will get information related to Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana.
CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana
If you live in Bihar and a daughter is born in your house, then this is good news that the Bihar government will deposit a Fixed Deposit (FD) in the name of your daughter, which will be worth ₹ 2,000. The name of this scheme is 'CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana' and for this you should read this article carefully.
In this article, we will not tell you about 'CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana', rather we will tell you in detail about the documents and qualifications required to apply for 'Mukhaymantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana 2024'. With this you will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme easily, without the need to apply for any problem.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana
Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana 2024 has been launched by the Government of Bihar. Under this CM Kanya Suraksha Bihar, ₹ 2000 is invested by the Bihar government in UCO and IDBI Bank. When the girl reaches the age of 18 years, she is given an amount equal to the maturity value. If the girl dies before 18 years, the amount is given to Mahila Vikas Nigam Bihar. The objective of this scheme is to stop feticide, improve sex ratio and encourage birth registration.
All the girls of Bihar who were born after 22 November 2007 and belong to BPL category will get the benefit of this scheme. Only two daughters of a family can avail the benefits of this scheme. This scheme will be implemented by Mahila Vikas Nigam, Bihar. So far, 15 lakh girls have been provided benefits through Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana.
Objective of Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana
Main objective: To stop female foeticide. Under this scheme, an investment of ₹ 2000 will be made in the name of daughters born. On completion of 18 years of age, they will be given an amount equal to the maturity value. This scheme will help in improving the living standards of the daughters of Bihar. Apart from this, Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana will also improve the sex ratio of the state. The benefit of this scheme will be available only when the birth of a girl child is registered.
Key Highlights Of CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana
|Name of the Scheme
|Bihar Kukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana 2024 🏠💰
|Name of the Article
|CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana 🏛️👧
|Type of Article
|Government Scheme 📰
|Who Can Apply?
|Only Bihar Residents Can Apply🌐
|Mode of Application?
|The amount of Rs.2000/- has been invested by Women Development Corporation, Patna, Bihar on behalf of Government of Bihar in Fixed Deposits in UCO & IDBI Banks 💵🏦
|Mode of Application
This government is making FD of ₹ 2,000 in the name of 15 lakh daughters of the state.
Warmly welcoming the parents of Bihar, we want to tell you that the Bihar government has started CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar. We will give you detailed information about this scheme.
Let us tell you that, to avail the benefit of CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar, all the mothers can apply through their nearest Anganwadi centres. We will give you complete information about it in this article so that you can take advantage of this scheme.
Benefits and features of Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana
- Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana launched by the Bihar government, an investment of ₹ 2000 will be made in UCO and IDBI Bank.
- Under this scheme, an amount equal to the maturity value will be paid to girls on completion of 18 years of age.
- If the girl dies before completing 18 years of age, the amount will be paid to Mahila Vikas Nigam, Bihar.
- The objective of this scheme is to stop feticide, improve sex ratio and encourage birth registration.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available to BPL category girls born after 22 November 2007 and only two daughters of a family can get the benefit of this scheme.
- This scheme will be implemented by Mahila Vikas Nigam, Bihar and so far 15 lakh girls have benefited from it.
Eligibility for Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana
- The applicant must have permanent residence in Bihar.
- Girl child should be born on or after 22 November 2007.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, it is necessary to get birth registration done.
- Only girls of BPL category will get the benefit of this scheme.
Required Documents For Mukhaymantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana
To apply for this scheme of Bihar government, you will need some documents. These documents include –
- Aadhar card of parents
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Address proof
- Birth certificate of the beneficiary girl child
- parent's ration card
- mobile number
- Current mobile number and passport size photograph.
After completion of these documents you can apply for this scheme.
Process to apply under Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana
- First you need to know about Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana. official website will go on.
- When you visit the website, the home page will appear. You will get the option to apply for Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana there.
- You will have to fill your name, mobile number, email etc. in the application form.
- Then you have to upload the required documents. Finally, you have to select the submit option.
- In this way you will be able to apply for Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana.
Process to login to Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana portal
- To go to the official website of Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana, first of all you have to go to that website. As soon as you reach there, the home page will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the option of login. This will open a new page in front of you in which you will have to enter your user name, password and captcha code.
- Once you have entered all this information, you will have to click on the login option again. This way you will be logged in.
How to apply Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana online?
To avail the benefits of Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana, all the parents of Bihar state will have to apply online. But at this time the application process has not started. You will have to wait for some time. We will provide you its live updates.
So friends, how did you like it? CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana Do not forget to tell us this information regarding this article in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article then do let us know. And friends, if you liked this article then like and comment and also share it with your friends.
FAQ Related CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Has been started by Bihar Government. This Plan Through Bihar Government, an amount of ₹ 2000 will be invested in UCO and IDBI Bank. Virgo After completing 18 years of age Virgo An amount equal to the maturity value will be paid.
The state government of Bihar runs many schemes for girls. One such scheme is Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana. Under which, when a girl child is born, the state government deposits it in UCO and IDBI Bank in her name. 2 thousand rupees Deposits. When the girl turns 18, the maturity amount is given to her.
To change this ideology of the society, a special scheme for daughters is being run by the government. Now on the birth of a daughter in the family, the government Rs 21,000 An amount of Rs will be given.
The birth of daughters is also to be promoted through UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana. Under this scheme of the state government, daughters of BPL families are given financial assistance of Rs 50,000 at the time of birth. This money is used for the future of the girls and is also used to further their studies. Through this scheme daughters get a chance for a better life.