Mokshada Ekadashi 2023 In Hindi Ekadashi date has special significance in Hindu religion and Moksha Ekadashi is one of these special Ekadashi. This year Mokshada Ekadashi is falling on 22nd and 23rd December. It is believed that by worshiping Lord Vishnu on this day and doing some simple remedies, all the bad things get resolved and there is immense financial gain. Let us know 5 such easy solutions which you can Moksha Ekadashi You can bring positive changes in your life by doing:
Tulsi puja and Vishnu mantra chanting:
- On Mokshada Ekadashi 2023, wake up early in the morning, take bath and wear clean clothes.
- Offer Tulsi plant and Ganga water in front of the picture or idol of Lord Vishnu in the home temple.
- Offer yellow flowers, yellow fruits and sweets.
- From Tulsi RosaryInvocation and Obeisance to Lord Krishna” Chant the mantra 108 times.
Worship of banana tree:
- In Hindu religion, banana tree is considered the favorite of Lord Vishnu.
- On the day of Mokshada Ekadashi 2023, pour Ganga water in the roots of banana tree and apply turmeric.
- Light a lamp and provide sunlight to the banana tree.
- Offer banana fruits and circumambulate the tree.
Donation of yellow clothes and items:
- Yellow color is considered favorite of Lord Vishnu.
- Wear yellow clothes on the day of Mokshada Ekadashi.
- Donate yellow items like yellow clothes, rice, turmeric, saffron to the poor.
Feed green fodder to the cow:
- Cow is considered to be the form of Lord Vishnu.
- Feed green fodder to the cow on the day of Mokshada Ekadashi.
- Touch the feet of the cow and seek its blessings.
Write your wish on betel leaf:
- On the day of Mokshada Ekadashi, write your wish on a betel leaf.
- Keep this leaf at the feet of Lord Vishnu.
- Pray to God with a true heart that your wishes are fulfilled.
These five easy solutions will help you Mokshada Ekadashi 2023 Can help in getting auspicious results. Keep in mind that while worshiping, the mind should be pure and God should be worshiped with true faith. Only then will you get the desired results.
Some additional points:
- Keeping fast on Mokshada Ekadashi 2023 is also considered auspicious. You can observe Nirjala fast (without taking food or water) or Falahari fast (taking food without salt).
- Avoid hurting anyone on this day and remain kind.
- The importance of Mokshada Ekadashi also increases by participating in satsang, bhajan-kirtan etc.
May the festival of Mokshada Ekadashi bring happiness, success and wealth in your life. Please note that these remedies are based on religious beliefs and do not have scientific evidence. However, doing these gives peace and positivity to the mind, which can be helpful in achieving success in life.