Bihar Ration Card Online Apply 2024 :- Hello friends, I welcome you all in this article as I tell you that the Food and Consumer Protection Department of Bihar has issued ration cards to provide ration at affordable rates to the economically weaker people. Through this, along with getting cheap ration, one also gets the benefits of many government schemes. If you are a permanent resident of Bihar and do not have a ration card, then it is necessary for you to have a ration card to get ration at cheaper rates. Now you can apply online for a new ration card sitting at home. People living in Bihar often get worried about getting ration card made. Even after making rounds of the employees, they do not get the ration card. Our article is for you in which we will give you complete information to get ration card made. So don't worry and stay with us.
Bihar Ration Card Online Apply
Complete information about how to apply online for Bihar Ration Card and what are the qualifications required to make ration card online is given below. For more information about how to apply online under Bihar Ration Card Scheme and how to get ration card, click on the link given below. If you liked the post, share it with your friends and if you have any questions, please let us know by commenting.
Ration card is a card which is issued by the Department of Food and Consumer Affairs. With the help of this card, the government provides ration to the people at cheap prices. This card is given only to those people who are financially weak. Along with this, you also get other regular benefits with this card. Ration card is not just a proof of address, but it also keeps track of the financial status of the person. In the article given below, we are giving you information about how to apply for Bihar Ration Card online in 2024, please read it carefully.
Key Highlights Of Bihar Ration Card Online Apply
|🏷 Name of Service
|Bihar Ration Card Online Apply 2024
|📅 Post Date
|📇 Type of Card
|🔍 Who Can Apply
|citizens of bihar
|📝 Apply Mode
|Online & Offline Apply Mode
|Food and Consumer Protection Department
What are the benefits of Bihar Ration Card?
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana, 5 kg food grains (2 kg wheat and 3 kg rice) per beneficiary per month are being distributed free of cost in the month of September, 2023 to all the beneficiaries covered by the National Food Security Act.
- For the month of September, 2023, the period for distribution of regular food grains under the National Food Security Act and free food grains allotted under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana has been extended till 10.10.2023. Therefore, all the beneficiaries must receive the food grains of both the schemes for the month of September, 2023 by 10.10.2023.
- Under portability, beneficiaries have the freedom to get food grains from any public distribution system shop at their convenience.
- If any fair price vendor does not provide free food grains as per the above decision, then complain to the nearest sub-divisional officer or on departmental toll free number 1800- 3456-194 and 1967.
How much ration will be available in Bihar ration card
|🏠 Category of Families / Beneficiaries
|Antyodaya Shreni (AAY) / Per Family
|Priority Households (PHH) / Per Beneficiary
|Rate Per Kg. (Rate per Kg.)
Bihar Ration Card Online Application Eligibility
- Any person applying for ration card should reside in the state of Bihar.
- The financial condition of the person applying for Bihar Ration Card Online Apply 2024 should be poor and he should not have any other ration card.
- The applicant and family members must be close relatives.
Bihar Ration Card Online Apply 2024 Important Documents
Important Documents for Bihar Ration Card Online Application 2024 –
- Aadhar Card (of all family members)
- caste certificate
- Residence certificate (of all family members)
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- family group photo
- Mobile number and email ID
How to apply online for making Bihar Ration Card
To apply for ration card online you have to follow the following steps:-
- You will see the option of Bihar Ration Card Online Application in the important link section given above in this article. Registration Have to click on.
- After that a registration form will open in front of you in which you have to first enter your mobile number and click on Generate OTP.
- After that you will receive an OTP on your mobile number, you have to verify it and enter carefully whatever information is being asked from you in the registration form.
- After completing the registration form, you have to click on the option of Verify.
- In this way your registration will be completed, you have to keep your username and password safe.
Whereas if you are a resident of Bihar, then You can apply by visiting Bihar Government website http://epds.bihar.gov.in/, On these portals you will have to provide information related to name, address and income. If the information is found correct then your ration card will be made.
making ration card from mobile For this, you have to open the government website fcs.up.gov.in, after this, select the option of download form, then after selecting the link of the form according to your area, the form will open, which has to be downloaded and printed, then the form. Fill all the information asked and submit it to the Food and Logistics Department.
Filling the vacancy, the person applying for ration card Must be a resident of Bihar state, The financial condition of the person applying for Bihar Ration Card online should not be rich, that is, poor people can apply for it.
The application form and all documents will have to be submitted to the office designated by the Food Department. After submitting the application form, it will be scrutinized by the officer. Then after some necessary process as per your eligibility within 15 to 30 days Your ration card will be issued.