Short Information :- If you are also a resident of Bihar and you also want that Bihar Chief Minister Awas Yojana 2024 If you want to get the benefit then this is a very golden opportunity for you because today through this article we are going to give you information about how to check your name in the beneficiary list of Bihar Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana 2024, so you can read our article. Please read till the end.
New Update: Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for economically weak and poor families, through which lakhs of people got the facility of permanent houses. Similarly, the Bihar government also provided housing for all sections of citizens in its state. To provide the facility, Bihar Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana 2024 has been started. Through this scheme, the economically weaker families of the state will be given financial assistance of Rs 120,000 for repairing the house, so that the citizens of the state can avail the benefit of this amount. You will be able to repair your house properly.
The amount of financial assistance provided by the Bihar government will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. Under the Bihar Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana, priority will be given especially to the families of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and previous communities.
Highlights of Bihar Chief Minister Awas Yojana
|🏷 Scheme Name
|Bihar Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana
|🚀 Initiated By
|Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
|Citizens of the state
|Providing assistance for housing construction
|📝 Application Process
Bihar Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana
If you are also a citizen of Bihar and want to get the amount on assistance under Bihar Mukhymantri Awas Yojana 2024, then you need to read this article at the end because today we will give you all the information about Housing Scheme 2024 in Bihar through our article. Chief Minister Awas Yojana was started by Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to provide permanent houses to poor families belonging to economically weaker sections. Through this scheme, all the families who have houses today will be provided construction of houses. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 120,000 will be given by the government or a benefit amount will be given. This financial assistance amount will be provided in 3 installments so that the Patra family can use the money to construct their house properly. can do.
the main purpose
The main objective of starting Bihar Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana 2024 is to provide assistance to all the poor families in order to construct houses. Under this scheme, the Bihar government will go to the houses of those people to whom the amount of assistance has been given and who have deposited the amount in Indira Awas Yojana. The benefit of the scheme is till now if the houses were built before 1996 or because the people who are not financially capable cannot visit their old houses due to which they need to live in their dilapidated houses, in such a situation the government has started repairing the old houses. For this reason, Bihar Awas Yojana was started, whose full name is Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana, so that people can repair their houses using the assistance amount under this scheme.
Benefits and Features
- Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana has been started for the poor and economically weak families of Bihar state.
- Through this scheme, assistance will be provided to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Class families for construction of houses.
- Under Bihar Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana 2024, financial assistance of Rs 1,20,000 will be provided by the government.
- This assistance amount will be provided to the beneficiary in three installments.
- Apart from the construction of houses, Rs 12,000 will be given separately by the Bihar government for the construction of toilets.
- Besides, Rs 18,000 will be given as house wages.
- Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 40,000 is given in the first installment for the construction of the roof of the house and an amount of Rs 40,000 is given in the second installment for the construction of the roof.
- In the third installment, assistance of Rs 40,000 is given for paint, door, window etc.
- Under this scheme, citizens of the state can get their houses constructed by getting financial assistance.
- Now, after getting the benefit of Chief Minister Housing Scheme, they will be able to live their life in their house.
- Due to weak economic condition, you will not have to face financial problems for building a house.
- It will help the citizens of the state to become self-reliant and empowered.
Eligibility to apply
- To avail the benefits of Bihar Chief Minister Housing Scheme, the applicant must be a native of Bihar.
- Families living below the poverty line who do not have their own house or live in kutcha houses will be eligible for this scheme.
- Only citizens of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and OBC community can apply under this scheme.
- Those families of Bihar state who do government jobs will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Process to apply offline
- To apply under Bihar Housing Scheme, application can be made through offline process.
- To apply offline, first of all you have to go to the secretary office under your village.
- After going there you have to get the application form of Bihar Chief Minister Housing Scheme.
- After receiving the application form, you will have to enter all the necessary information asked in it carefully.
- After entering all the information you have to attach the required documents as observed in the application form.
- After collecting all the information, you have to submit this application form to the officer of the Secretary's office.
- Your application form and documents will be scrutinized.
- If you are considered within this time, then you will be given benefits under this scheme and for this, your name will be included in the list of housing scheme.
- After this you will receive assistance under the housing scheme.
Process to apply online
- To apply online, first of all you have to register for Bihar Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana. official website will go on.
- After this the home page of this website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of this website you have to click on the Apply option.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to carefully enter all the necessary information asked in this application form.
- After entering all the information, name of the application, address, business, Aadhar card number, mobile number, bank account all the information will have to be entered.
- After this all the necessary documents asked from you will be uploaded.
- Finally you have to click on the submit option.
- In this way you can apply online under Bihar Chief Minister Housing Scheme.
Process to check name in the list of Bihar Chief Minister Housing Scheme
If you have applied under Beer Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana and want to know whether you have been given assistance under this scheme or not, then for this you will have to check by visiting the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and your name will be in the list. The process to check whether Bihar Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana list is included or not is as follows:-
- First of all you need to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. official website will go on.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of this website you will find beneficiary Have to click on the option.
- Immediately after clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- from here you advanced search What option to click on?
- After this a new page will open in front of you again.
- You have to select your state Bihar on this page.
- After this you have to select the district block and panchayat.
- Now you have to click on the true option.
- Immediately after clicking, the list of Bihar Awas Yojana will open in front of you, from which you will get
- You will get information related to your name and how many installments have been paid.
- In this way you can easily Bihar Chief Minister Awas Yojana list You can check your name in.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana helps poor families to build a permanent house or repair an old house. Under the scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1.2-1.3 lakh is given in 3 installments. Apart from this, separate funds are also available for toilets and wages. Although the applications have not started yet, about 35,489 beneficiaries are targeted to benefit from the scheme in 2024. Stay tuned for official announcements regarding the application process.
FAQ Related Bihar Mukhymantri Awas Yojana
Bihar Chief Minister Housing Scheme It is a scheme launched by the Government of Bihar to provide assistance to the poor and economically weaker residents of the state in providing permanent houses., Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 120,000 is provided to the beneficiaries.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of Bihar to provide assistance to the poor and economically weaker residents of the state by providing permanent houses. Under this scheme, Beneficiaries are provided financial assistance of Rs 120,000,
Official website of Bihar Chief Minister Housing Scheme https://pmaymis.gov.in/ Is. On this website you can get information about the scheme, apply and get other information related to the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2024 of List PM housing scheme-Visit the official website of Grameen (https://pmaymis.gov.in/). mukhyamantri awas yojana 2024 By Registration Number: You have to enter your registration number in the required field and then, click on 'Submit', if your name is in the list, its details will appear on your screen.
The post Bihar Chief Minister Awas Yojana 2024: First list of beneficiaries to be released soon appeared first on Sarkari Yojana.