Free Sewing Machine Scheme: The Central Government has started the Free Sewing Machine Scheme to provide employment to women. Many women have got employment under this scheme. Even today, there are many families in which the women are very poor and the economic condition of the family is very bad. Keeping these women in mind, the Free Sewing Machine Scheme has been started. Today in this article let us know how to get a free sewing machine? Complete information about its benefits.
The main objective of this scheme is to make all the women of the country stand on their feet. Economically weaker women in urban and rural areas get benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023. The objective of this scheme is to motivate the working women of the country for employment.
According to PIB Fact Check of Government of India free sewing machine scheme It has been declared a throwaway scheme, hence you should not follow the process mentioned in this article. Also, if you are given information about free sewing machine scheme application form etc. anywhere else online, then ignore it and read the information about the application form etc. If given, ignore it and do not click on useless links. Also, no official website has been released yet to apply anywhere, if any official website is released by the government in future then it will be at risk. If any official website is released by the government, we will update its information in this article.
Claim: To provide employment to the women of the country, the Central Government is providing free sewing machines to women under the “Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023”.#PIBFactCheck
✅ Central government is not running any such scheme
✅ This is an attempt to scam, please be careful pic.twitter.com/xTQfJxUuum
— PIB Fact Check (@PIBFactCheck) April 6, 2023
Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023 Overview
|name of the scheme
|Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023
|announcement of plan
|by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Women from middle and lower class families
|Providing free sewing machines to economically weak and poor women.
|Women will get self-employment and become self-reliant
|central government scheme
|20 years to 40 years
|Women's annual income should be less than ₹10,000
States for Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023
At present, about 50000 sewing machines will be distributed in the following states through the Free Sewing Machine Scheme and in future, every state of the country will be benefited under such a scheme: –
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Bihar etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Free Silai Machine Yojana
- Only women candidates of India will be able to avail the benefit of Free Sewing Machine Scheme.
- Women from middle and lower class families have been included for the free sewing machine scheme.
- For Free Sewing Machine Scheme, the annual income of female candidates should not exceed ₹ 10000.
- For Free Sewing Machine Scheme, the age of the concerned female candidate should be between 20 to 40 years.
- Under the Free Sewing Machine Scheme, the female candidate will be benefited only once.
- The benefit of Free Sewing Machine Scheme will be available to only the eligible women of the given states in the same time.
- To avail the benefit of Free Sewing Machine Scheme, the female candidate will need to follow the entire eligibility criteria with full honesty.
Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023 Details
- Free Sewing Machine Scheme was announced by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Under the Free Sewing Machine Scheme, sewing machines will be provided free of cost to eligible women candidates.
- At present, through the Free Sewing Machine Scheme, states like Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Haryana etc. will be benefited.
- Under the Free Sewing Machine Scheme, about 50,000 sewing machines will be distributed in every state of the country.
- Through the Free Sewing Machine Scheme, economically weak and destitute women candidates will become self-reliant.
- To avail the benefits of Free Sewing Machine Scheme, women candidates have to apply for the scheme through the official website.
Documents required for Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- applicant's aadhar card
- age certificate
- income certificate
- identity card
- community certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Disability Medical Certificate in case of disability
- If a woman is a widow then her widow certificate
How to Apply for Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023?
- To apply for the Free Sewing Machine Scheme, first of all you have to select the official website.
- Now the home page of Free Sewing Machine Scheme will open in your mobile or computer screen.
- Now on the home page you need to proceed and select the option of “Apply Online for Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023”.
- After this you will be handed over the online application form in the form of a new page and read the online application form carefully once.
- Now you will need to fill the information asked in the online application form carefully and correctly.
- After this, you will scan the asked documents and also scan your passport size photo and fingerprint or signature.
- Finally in order to apply successfully in the Free Sewing Machine Scheme you can enter the captcha code and select the submit button or enter button.
So friends, how did you like it or the information, do not forget to tell us in the comment box and if you have any question or suggestion related to this article then do tell us. And friends, if you liked this article then like and comment and also share it with friends.